12> The Argument Between The Kims

"Taetae,, what are you doing standing there?? Your father is sick!! Omo Mr. Kim, hang in there." Tiffany sat on the floor, Mr. Kim's head on Tiffany's thigh. He still has hand on his chest while his other hand grasped Tiffany's hand.

"Tif..tiffany-shii, come closer." Tiffany saw Mr.Kim has difficulty in breathing. She leaned closer to Mr.Kim.

"Shooshh,, relax, I'm sure Taeyeon's calling the ambulance now." Tiffany aqueezed Mr.Kim's hand. Earlier, Tiffany has sent Taeyeon to go out and call the ambulance. Tiffany's eyebrows furrowed when she saw Taeyeon just shrugged her shoulders and went out. Being used to be an orphan made Tiffany was very sensitive when it came to parents no mather whose parents they were. She wanted to cry seeing Mr.Kim struggling to fight his pain.

"Tiff..Tiffany.. I.. I got you!!" Mr.Kim suddenly got off and laughed his heart off.

"Wh..what??!" Tiffany still on the floor. She felt confused with the current situation. Not long after that Taeyeon came back and smiled seeing her childish father held his stomach and laughed contently. From afar, Tiffany could see Mrs. Kim shook her head witnessing the scene.

"I got you, Tiffany!! Hahahaha.. I got heart attack seeing your beautiful face." Mr.Kim approached Tiffany to take one of her hand and kiss it. He grinned widely, showing some wrinkles on the corner of his eyes.

"Awww!!! Yaaah,, darling why did you do that??" Mr.Kim rubbed his head where Mrs. Kim smacked him.

"For being naughty, cheesy, and scaring our guest away just now! Now be good, apologize, and introduce yourself properly!" Hyoyeon pushed Mr.Kim back forward. Taeyeon walked back to stand beside Tiffany and wrapped her hand around Tiffany's waist.

"Ara ara.. Good to see you, Tiffany. My name is Junsu and I'm Taeyeon's father slash this grandma's husband." Junsu reached out his hand and bowed politely toward Tiffany.

"Ouch!! What now???" Junsu turned his head to see his wife. She just hit the back of Junsu's head before.

"What did you just call me, huh?? Grandma??? Say that again if you dare!!" With each statement, Hyoyeon hit Junsu's head. Taeyeon chuckled seeing their parents unique interactions while Tiffany still dumbfounded with the things happened before her eyes.

"Aaah!! Yah yah yah.. Stop it. Taeyeon-ah, help me from your mother!! She's being mad! Aigooo how could I forget to buy her medicines." Junsu ran and hide behind Taeyeon's back with Hyoyeon chasing behind him.

"Yaah!! Are you saying I'm crazy and my medicines are out of stock?!! You really want to dead early don't you?!!" Hyoyeon stopped in front of Taeyeon and waited for her husband to step out from Taeyeon's back.

"Dad, Mom stop it!!" Taeyeon stood between her parents to separate them.

"Daddy, don't you realize that you're much older than a grown up man?? It's embarassing.. Moreover to do that in front of my future wife. And mom, how come you still can't educate daddy after all this years??" Taeyeon lectured her parents.

"Ooops,, on behalf of my stupid husband, I want to apologize, Tiffany-shii." Hyoyeon back to her sense and smiled sweetly at Tiffany.

"Aah, that's fine, Mrs. Kim." Tiffany smiled back.

"Sorry for interrupting but dinner is already served in the dining room." Suddenly Gyuri came in and announced that.

"Well, we can continue our chat while having dinner. Shall we??" Junsu wrapped his hand around Hyoyeon's waist and walked out followed by Taeyeon and Tiffany.

They currently having dinner. Junsu and his wife were on the right side while Taeyeon and Tiffany were in front of them. On the long table we could see there were various kinds of foods, from western food, asians, arabians, and japanese.