36> Those Three Words

"Fanny-ah!! Wait for me!!" Taeyeon quickened her steps to chase after Tiffany who currently some steps away from her.

"Let go of me, Tae!!" After some difficulties to run after Tiffany, Taeyeon could finally catch her and took her wrist. However the brunette tried to release Taeyeon's hold with all of her might. She shook her body badly to make Taeyeon let go of her.

"Fanny-ah, stop struggling!!" Taeyeon took Tiffany's other hand and with force she carried Tiffany's body on her shoulder.

"Yah!! Put me down now, Kim Taeyeon!!" Tiffany yelled with tears streamed out from her beautiful brown eyes. She hit Taeyeon's back but Taeyeon wasn't affected and still walked out, heading to the car park where her car was.

"Now sit down and behave yourself! You are going nowhere from here. Put on your seatbelt, Tiffany!" Taeyeon told her strictly, making the brunette afraid and sealed her lips tightly. With a sob she did what Taeyeon ordered her and fasntened her seatbelt. The ride home was filled by nothing but silent treatment from Tiffany.

"Fanny-ah, stop crying please?" Taeyeon rarely used her pleading tone to beg the brunette to stop her crying. Taeyeon took the hankerchief with her right hand inside her purse and offered it to Tiffany. Her left hand was still gripping the wheels thightly.

"Baby, take this and wipe out your tears." Taeyeon moved her hand forward but Tiffany ignored her. With a desperate sigh Taeyeon pulled over and wiped away Tiffany's tears on her face, but Taeyeon's effort wasn't enough for Tiffany still couldn't stop the tears flowing down her cheek. This time Taeyeon let her, thinking that maybe Tiffany needed time to let out her sadness and anger through the tears.

"Baby, what do you want to eat? Let me cook for you." Taeyeon tried to cheer up Tiffany but again she still lost in her own thoughts that Taeyeon's question wasn't answered. Taeyeon frowned when she saw Tiffany walked out from her and directed herself to the bedroom. As a very understanding lover, Taeyeon just looked at her from afar and chose to cook the dinner instead while Tiffany could spend some time to calm herself down.

Taeyeon rummaged her fridge to seek for some ingredients. She smiled in satisfaction when she found what she's been searching for, the main ingredients for her cooking, eels. She thought that maybe by making Tiffany's favorite food would lighten up her mood even only for a bit. She then opened up the cabinet and took a bottle of white wine. She took out the knife and chooped the onion and garlic in incredible speed, well since she didn't want to make Tiffany wait and she too was sure Tiffany was as hungry as her right now. She washed the eels she would use on the sink and place it inside a steel bowl and marinated it with vinegar while she prepared for other ingredients. After some time, she rinsed the eels again and put it inside a medium sized bowl. She poured a cup of flour, some seasonings, oil, chopped garlic and onion, and pepper. Then she dredged the marinated eel in flour.

Taeyeon turned on the stove and put some oil inside the sauté pan. She set the stove into a medium heat so that the oil wouldn't be too hot. She seared the eel until its color changed into a golden brown. Right after that, she added the white wine and cooked it until the wine reduced by half before adding the butter and and cooked it until it melted and brown slightly. She divided the eel and served it on the plates and topped it with butter sauce. Taeyeon grinned widely seeing her creation. She grabbed a fork to taste it and happy for it tasted more than she had expected. She was so sure that Tiffany would like it too. She covered the food to prevent it from being cold while she tried to ask Tiffany to eat together with her.

"Fanny-ah~~" Taeyeon called her from the living room while bringing herself nearer the bedroom where she last saw her fiancé earlier. She turned down the door knob and opened the door to enter the bedroom but the sight before her made her shock.