55> Role-play~~

"No no, Tae! Wait!" Tiffany could barely prevent Taeyeon from hovering over her and ripped her clothes apart.

"What now? You have to be a good patient, Tiffany! And I promise, Dr. Kim will try her best to satisfy you, physically and sexually of course." Taeyeon lewdly smirked and sat on top of Tiffany's stomach.

"How about your wound where that bastard injected you earlier? See! It's still bleeding. Wait here, I will stop it with the alcohol cotton." Tiffany strictly warned Taeyeon and took the cotton that Kevin left on the edge of the bed.

"Ouch! Slowly, Tiffany. Or maybe you like it rough, don't you? Aww you really are a badpatientforinjecting your doctor carelessly. I have to punish you REAL bad." Taeyeon emphasized the word real deliberately.

"Yah! How could we change personality like this?! I should be the pervert one, not you Taetae!" Tiffany had difficulties to wipe the blood from Taeyeon's arm when the older girl couldn't keep her hands off of Tiffany's waist to her butt.

"Wae!? Don't you like me being aggressive toward you?" Taeyeon pouted.

"It's not like that, Tae. I just don't want to do it when you are still sick like now. I don't want your condition to be worse than you already are. I love you very much you know." Tiffany threw away the cotton and sat beside her husband, tenderly caressed Taeyeon's cheek.

"But exercising and sweating can reduce my body's temperature and make me recover sooner. Don't you know about that?" Taeyeon started to move her hands again to give feathery touches on Tiffany's arms, waist, stomach, and thighs.

"Did you just lie so I will grant your request and make love with you?? Stop it now while I still can control myself, Tae." Tiffany warded Taeyeon's hands from her, barely of course.

"Then stop controlling yourself and let me do my work!" Taeyeon got annoyed and turned her back from Tiffany. However she couldn't control herself from the wants and needs she felt by now. She had to make love to Tiffany or else; she would just satisfy herself.

"Tae, please don't make it harder than it already is." Tiffany let out a sigh and scooted closer to her husband.

"Fine! If you don't want me then maybe I will search someone else who is willing to do that with me." Taeyeon stormed out from bed and walked toward the door when a hand gripped her shoulder tightly.

"Don't you dare, Kim Taeyeon! You are mine and mine only! I will never have you shared with anybody else, do you hear me!" Tiffany tweaked Taeyeon's ear and dragged her back to bed.

"Then let's make love! I can barely hold myself not to jump onto you and ravish you like there's no tomorrow, baby. And I thought that you loved me." Taeyeon attached the stethoscope back around her neck.

"Sighed. Are you really sure that sweating can decrease your body temperature?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes!" Taeyeon grinned, knowing that Tiffany indirectly had agreed to make love with her.

"Then let's do it! I can hardly handle myself from moaning resulted from your touches earlier anyway. Make love to me, Taetae. Satisfy me so I will never have eyes for anyone else but you, so I will never get curious about making love with anyone else because I know the only person that has ability to satisfy me the most is you." Tiffany lay down on her back and spread her legs as wide as she could.

"Yeay!! Now you will play as a patient, okay? And I will be your doctor in charge." Taeyeon ordered.

"Alright, hubby. So tell me, what should I do?" Tiffany too was being excited and felt giddy from imagining how hot and intense their love making session would be.