56> New Family Members

"Hey baby, what are you doing? Are you bored?" Junsu approached her wife who's now looking so anxious switching the TV channels in a lightning speed.

"No good show or drama you often to watch?" Junsu took the space beside Hyoyeon.

"Today is so slow, isn't it? I feel like I've been here since decades yet it's only 1 pm now." Hyoyeon finally decided to just turn off the TV and sighed.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" Junsu hugged Hyoyeon's shoulder and lowered Hyoyeon's head so that his wife's head fell on his shoulder.

"I don't know, hubby. I just feel you know, lonely and this house feels too quiet. Don't you think so?" Hyoyeon exhaled loudly.

"Are you on your period?" Junsu tried to lighten up Hyoyeon's mood.

"Yah! I'm menopause already you stupido!" Hyoyeon slapped Junsu arm yet she felt thankful for she knew Junsu just tried to brighten up her mood.

"Ooh I thought you're just late and pregnant with our second child. Hehehehe..." Junsu gigled with his own joke.

"Pabo!" Hyoyeon smacked Junsu's side head but not too hard for sure.

"If your delusional imagination was right then I've beared our second child for more than a decade already!" Hyoyeon silently giggled too.

"Well maybe there's a prestigious school inside your tummy so he doesn't need to get out and see the world because your world here is great enough." Junsu pointed at Hyoyeon stomach.

"Hahaha.. Very funny, Kim Junsu! Do I need to remind you of your real current age?!" Hyoyeon scooted closer to your husband.

"I'm serious, baby. If it doesn't contain our second child, then what is it? Here here, look!" Junsu folded the belly fat of Hyoyeon. He playfully pressed it and stretched it, very unawared of the deadly glare and flaming breath Hyoyeon had by now.

"You're seriously want to dig your own grave, aren't you??!" Hyoyeon hissed.

"Uh oh..." Junsu reluctantly looked up ahead.

"Aw aw aw.. Ouch! That really hurts! I'm so sorry baby,.. ARGH!" Junsu tried to defend himself by covering his face and abdomen with his hands.

"You stupid old man?! How could you say that to me?! It's understandable if my body isn't as sexy as I was 30 years ago, right?? Right?!!" Hyoyeon kept giving Junsu slaps, smacks, hits, and punches.

"Right, baby. You are absolutely right. Aww.. Please forgive me. Ouch!" Junsu could finally breath in relief when Hyoyeon already retracted her hands.

"Aww.. You're so mean, baby. Look what you've done to me." Junsu showed her some rounded purple marks, a visible evidence of Hyoyeon's violence just now.

"That's your fault not mine!" Hyoyoen mocked.

"Fine, that's mine. Actually I don't mind you giving me some marks but I do really hope that you didn't do it by violence but in a sexier ways you know." Junsu's pervert smile appeared.

"Like perhaps you can sexily torturing me and mark me as yours using your mouth instead of hands. It would be much sexier, right? Hehehe.. OUCH!" Junsu felt Hyoyeon pulled up his right ear, making his ear reddened.

"You pervert! Just now you said that I'm not sexy yet you told me to mark you in sexier way?! You stupid stupid stupid!!" Hyoyeon smacked Junsu's arm with each stupid remark she mentioned.

"I never said you're not sexy! You're maybe old and have belly fats here and there but for me you're still the sexiest woman I've ever met. I never disregarded you and called you names, did I? And as what we've promised on the altar, I will forever be in love with you, take care of you, be with you whether in rich or poor, and grow old with you until death do us apart. I still do all that nicely, don't I?" Junsu smiled sweetly at her wife, tenderly stroked her hands.