61> Crazy Love

"Pannii-aah.. Doesn't it hurt?? Hiii.. You're bleeding!!" Taeyeon cutely covered her eyes with her both palms but left some hole in between her fingers to take a peek. And yes, she's still drunk by the way.

"This? It's okay, Taetae. It's not that hurt." Tiffany chuckled seeing unique behavior when she's drunk. She flinched a bit when Angel kept piercing those tiny yet sharp needles on the area below her belly button, the right side one it was.

"Yaaah!! You you you!! What are you doing with my baby?? She's hurt.. Look at those eyes,, it keeps flickering whenever you pushed that scary needles down." Taeyeon protested and pouted oh so adorably.

"Oh my,, your husband is sure a cutie. Does she always like this whenever she's drunk?" Angel asked her. However she still managed to maintain her concentration to apply permanent tatoo on Tiffany.

"Honestly? I don't know either. This is the first time for me to watch her being drunk. She's sure cute." Tiffany agreed, nodding her head while still placing her stare at the scary yet cute Taeyeon.

"Panniii.. When will she finish? Are you okay?? What can I do to reduce your pain?" Taeyeon crawled her way to Tiffany and sat with her legs crossed beside Tiffany.

"You're doing good, Taetae.. But if you really want to reduce my pain, maybe you can do something naughty to me later." Tiffany winked. Angel chuckled understanding what Tiffany meant by that.

"Moohh?? Naughty? Na ah.. Taetae is a good kid and she doesn't want to do something naughty or bad. Taetae doesn't want Panniii to be angry." Taeyeon shook her head eagerly. She jutted her lips in disagreement gesture.

"Your husband is adorable, Tiff. Oh my if only she's not married to you, maybe-"

"Don't you dare, Angel! She's mine and mine only. I even deliberately mark my body and soon have her body tatooed as a symbol that we belong only to each other and no one else's." Tiffany smiled while saying those words. She looked back at the confused Taeyeon. Maybe this kidlike Taeyeon couldn't understand what she was saying.

"Hahaha... I know, you possessive wifey.. I'm just wondering. You're so lucky to have her, Tiff. I bet numerous women or men wanted Taeyeon to be their lover/wife. She's like high quality woman. Rich, care, loving, attentive, protective, smart. I envy you." Angel sneered, stopping her hands movement for a bit to take a good look at Taeyeon. Taeyeon grinned widely at Angel and it made Angel giggling.

"Hihihi.. You are lucky to be my wife, Paannii.." Taeyeon added, mimicking the giggle of Angel.

"You know, Tiff. They say people will be in their honest state when they are drunk. Perhaps you should really use this chance to obtain information you haven't known about her." Angel stated her opinion, still busy drawing and forming words as Tiffany's request.

"Uhm.. So you're saying that there's this probability that my husband isn't honest enough with me? Tsk! I believe my Taeyeon is the most honest person alive whether she's in drunk state or not. Right, Taetae??" Tiffany turned her head to Taeyeon.

"Right right.." Taeyeon nodded lazily, totally oblivious with what Tiffany said earlier. Angel laughed seeing the couple antique.

"Taeyeon-ah,, who's your first love?" Angel decided to test the husband herself.

"It's Jessica!! Jessica Jung!! Supposedly she should have been called Jessica Kim but she didn't fulfill her promise to marry me." Taeyeon pouted, blowing some air into her cheeks, making her more adorable than she already was.

"Yaahh!!! Taeyeon! How-" Tiffany's mouth muffled by one of Angel's hand. She told Tiffany to just shut up for now and be cooperative if she wanted to know more than that.