49> Taeyeon Could Never Win~~

"How is my husband's condition, Steppii??" Tiffany approached the guide as soon as she had finished talking with the doctor.

"He said Taeyeon was okay. Fortunately the wood isn't that thick so she just got a deep cut on her forehead. She shoud be wake up anytime soon." Stevvy told Tiffany.

"This is my entire fault, Steppii!! If only I didn't hit her head with that board carelessly~" Tiffany hugged Stevvy and poured her heart out.

"Shuussh.. I know she will be alright, mam." Stevvy felt her shoulders wet, meant that Tiffany was crying on her shoulder right now.

"But but I hurt my own husband, with my own two hands. What kind of wife I am, Steppii?!!" Tiffany pulled away and slapped herself.

"Stop it, mam. I'm sure Taeyeon wouldn't let you do that too if she was here." Stevvy took Tiffany's hand from her own cheek and put it on Tiffany's side.

"You better go and look after her, mam. I will be back tomorrow to visit her okay? Should I buy you food or anything before going home?" Stevvy wiped Tiffany's tears away.

Honestly, Stevvy couldn't believe too that Tiffany just got her husband into a hospital just because Tiffany didn't obey the kungfu man's instruction rightly. Yes, the kungfu men informed her about the incident. She just didn't know how to react to that news. Should she pity Taeyeon for having such a wife? Should she laugh loudly because that was one of the hilarious things she ever heard? Or should she scold Tiffany for being dumb and hopelessly stupid?

"No, thank you. You better go home now, Stevvy. Here some money to rent the hotel nearby. Thank you for everything and sorry for troubling you." Tiffany pulled out stacks of money from her wallet and gave it to Stevvy.

"That's fine, mam. I will go then." Stevvy bowed and brought all the bags with her, helped by some men Tiffany paid to help Stevvy.

Tiffany slowly turned the door knob and entered the dim light room where Taeyeon was sleeping at. She walked soundlessly, didn't want to disturb her husband's sleep. Tiffany witnessed the bandage wrapped around Taeyeon's forehead. Tiffany walked closer to approach her husband and sat on the chair just beside Taeyeon's bed. Tiffany touched Taeyeon's hand and played with her fingers.

"Taetae, I'm so sorry. Since the day you chose me to be your wife, all I did was troubling you. I am such a troublemaker, aren't I?" Tiffany let go of Taeyeon's hand and caressed her husband's face.

"Please forgive me, Tae. But don't leave me~ I cannot live without you~ Even I can do nothing but bring you trouble, you know that I love you very much right?" Tiffany's tear dropped on Taeyeon's cheek, making the petite girl awaked.

"You are nothing but a perfect husband for me, Tae. I'm sure tons of girls out there feel jealous of me but here I am doing nothing but bad things toward you." Another drip of tears fell on Taeyeon's face.

"I swear I didn't do it on purpose. But what's the use of saying those now since you already here, being hurt by me, your own wife. I'm such a terrible wife for you, aren't I?" Taeyeon closed her eyes, deliberately didn't open it to listen to her wife's words.

Taeyeon's anger was gone the moment she heard Tiffany's little confession. She knew Tiffany didn't do it on purpose, but... Sighed Taeyeon had even lost at words. She didn't even know how many words of but she had used to describe Tiffany's behavior. Maybe someday Taeyeon should bring Tiffany to meet a psychiatrist or probably it was she herself who had to meet the psychiatrist or psychology.

"Ugh~" Taeyeon thought perhaps it was already time for her to wake up because as much as she wanted to hear Tiffany's sweet words, still she didn't heart to continue hearing sobs and feeling Tiffany's tears on her face.