15> The Date part 1

"Taeyeon-ah, where are you taking Tiffany to?" Junsu asked her daughter. Right now, the four of them consisted of Junsu who sat right beside Hyoyeon with Taeyeon and Tiffany who sat beside each other in front of Taeyeon's parents. They currently enjoyed their breakfast together and since it's Sunday, Junsu and Hyoyeon had nothing to do because they had commited that holiday meant family's days.

"I'm planning to take her to Lotte World, Daddy." Taeyeon sliced her bread nicely before taking them into her mouth.

"Really?? That's great!! May we come along, Tae??" Hyoyeon seemed so excited that she forgot about her real age. She glanced at her husband just to find that Junsu had the same expression as her.

"Mom, Dad, are you for real??!" Taeyeon couldn't believe her parents or you could even call them elders due to their age. But even if her parents were younger, is it even possible to invite her parents to have double or triple date with them?? It doesn't make sense, does it?? The people may call them The Great Kims outside but they would never know the real side of them inside. Only Tiffany who was lucky enough to discover the real behavior of Taeyeon's parents.

"Yeah, Tae!! We can even wear couple shirts in case you're afraid we lost in crowds. Right, darling??" Hyoyeon nodded vigorously with Junsu's statement. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany, trying to ask some helps from her but it seemed the brunette didn't understand her signal.

"Mom, Dad you want to come too?? Omo it will be fun!! Right, Taetae??" Tiffany beamed her sunshine smile to Taeyeon's parents, making the situation worse well at least for Taeyeon.

"Mom, Dad no. I'm sorry but this would be our first real date and I want to spend it just with Tiffany. How about next time?" Taeyeon fidgeted on her seat, she felt guilty to reject her parents request, but what Sooyoung and Sunny say about her if they see Taeyeon's parents come along and worse, to Lotte World?!!

"Sighed, okay fine. We understand, besides I'm not sure the security will let us in thanks' to our age." Junsu's face showed dissapointment but he knew it wouldn't do any good for him and his wife if they still insisted to come.

"At least, please wear the couple shirts we've bought okay? Please, Tae." Hyoyeon added. Taeyeon cursed herself mentally for not having heart to refuse her parents silly demand. She could see her dad wiggling her eyebrows, sending signs to her mother to keep her dissapointed face to make her agree with the request. Hyoyeon too blinking her eyes repeatedly toward Tiffany, sending signals for the brunette to support their silly demand.

"Taetae, can we use couple shirts? Can we? Can we? Please,,," And yes, Taeyeon's prediction was proven to be true. Knowing she would be the only one who didn't agree with the request, she sighed before nodded her head unwillingly.

"Really Taetae?? Yeaayy!! Mom, Dad do you have pink couple shirts??" Taeyeon left her mouth hanging. She knew her parents were freak in collecting couple shirts. Their shirts range from white to black, from formal to casual, and of course she realized there was absolutely nothing her parents didn't have if it's concerning couple shirts.

As The Great Kims, they couldn't carelessly wear couple shirts in public so they usually wore it when they were in foreign country where there were less people would recognize them. They were sweet couple alright but sometimes Taeyeon thought that they were too cheesy to Taeyeon's liking.

"Of course we have, dear. Which one do you prefer? The soft pink, shocking pink, dark pink, or neon pink??" Junsu offered Tiffany. Taeyeon prayed hard Tiffany wouldn't pick the shocking pink, it would be too embarassing to walk in public with that color and what if someone recognize her as Kim Taeyeon with shocking pink shirt attached on her body? What if there are some paparazzi that record and take pictures of her and Tiffany doing date with shocking pink couple shirts? What if-