60> Mirotic

1. YOONHYUN

"Err, baby what are you doing? And is that a luggage?" Yoona asked Seohyun whose back facing her. Yoona was already lying on her back now. Her vision was blurry and spinning maybe due to the alcoholic drinks she had drank earlier.

"Yes this is a luggage and by now I'm trying to seek the best tools for us tonight. Which one do you prefer the most?" Seohyun took two tools from the luggage. One of them looked like a pliers while the other one looked like clothespin.

"What do you want to do with that tools, baby? And I think neither of them is normal. Can I not choose?" Even in her tipsy state, Yonna still acknowledged how perversely crazy her girlfriend was, not to mention that Seohyun loved to experiment with new things.

Yes Yoona knew more than anyone else how Seohyun was a very bright and smart woman. Her IQ was above average that it made her could understand things much faster than normal people in her age. She loved reading and learning new things. Before Yoona made a foolish decision which was taking away Seohyun's virginity, Yoona always felt proud for her girlfriend intelligence. She boasted amongst her friends how Seohyun was a very smart and humble person. She even believed if only Seohyun willing, she could be a researcher instead of wedding organizer. Her faith said that no matter what field Seohyun might choose, she would end up success anyway so that's why Yoona always tried to support her as much as she could.

But now the situation was totally different. Seohyun's interest about learning new things and her hobby in experimenting were still the same. The huge difference would be on the field of interest which had changed. At first, Seohyun loved to experiment photography field using photoshop then it moved into wedding dresses. She prefered to design her customers wedding dresses on her own and see how they react about her design and yes, the outcome was positive. Most of her customers satisfied with her design. Her next experiment was interior design. She changed the interior design of their sharing apartment into a more elegant and luxurious one and yes, Yoona loved her creation.

Her current experiment which involved Yoona in huge part of it was this. This indescribable thing which occurred after the night Yoona took Seohyun's virginity away. Since that day, Seohyun would occasionally bring some bizarre tools to be used in their intimate session. At first, Yoona could still withstand it since the tools weren't that abnormal, such as handcuff, vibrator, dildo, and strap-on. As days passed, the tools were getting weirder. Seohyun said that it was an improvement and an upgrade from their usual tools. She told Yoona, it would be too boring and monotone if they kept using the same tools over and over again so yeah eventually Seohyun would practically force Yoona with her best weapon which was crying in front of Yoona with reason that Yoona didn't love her anymore and yes, it would always work positively just as Seohyun expected.

And that's not the end of it! Seohyun would make sure she had brought her 'equipment' wherever they went. Seohyun reasoned out that in case they needed to do 'it' urgently, Seohyun could always pull out the equipment. Yoona couldn't say a thing even though she deep inside still wondered why the hell would they need to do 'it' urgently?! As the best girlfriend alive, Yoona could only comply with Seohyun's request. It's literally that Yoona's suffer was equal to Seohyun's satisfaction. Weird, right? But that's what's called love. You didn't care how far you should sacrifice as long as your loved one happy. Now let's go back to Yoonhyun's conversation.

"Well obviously to clamp something, babe. Look at the morphology of these two tools. It's clear on what we can do with this, right?" Seohyun told Yoona casually like the tools were the most normal tools in the world to be used in intimate session.

"I don't think I will like the outcome but if I really have to choose, maybe I will choose the safer one. I prefer that one, Hyunnie." Yoona unwillingly pointed to the clothespin.