28> Tiffany's Actual Reaction

"No, I musn't give up now! I have to look for her!! I won't let her go just like I did with Jessica. I can't bear to lose her!!" Taeyeon quickly got up from her position, she barely could sustain her weak body, yet she was too stubborn to give up. With the last drip of energy she had left, she moved to the front door. She wore her sneakers and grabbed her car key on top of the cabinet. She pressed the descend button on the elevator while tapping her feet on the floor. Couldn't bear to wait for another second, she turned her body and headed to the emergency stairs. She climb down the stairs too fast that she almost got stumble.

The car produced a beep sound when Taeyeon pressed unlocked button on the car key. She opened the door and slammed it harshly. She started the engine, pulled down the hand brake and pressed the accelerator pedal harshly. In only a few seconds, she had reached gear level 4 and the speedometer showed 80 km/hour. She ignored the horn sounds from other cars for she drove recklessly. She made a strong maneuver without seeing the rearview mirror that almost made her got into accident. Fortunately she could arrive at the lobby of Tiffany's apartment safely after driving for 30 minutes. She hurriedly got off from the car and ascended the stairs, forgetting that there was a thing called elevator.

"Fanny-ah, open the door!! I know you are inside!!" As soon as she had reached the front door of Tiffany's apartment, Taeyeon knocked the door loudly. She still had difficulty to regain her normal breath back yet it was insignificant for her now. She kept knocking that her knuckle started to get red and hurt. She swapped her knuckle with her palm and continued the knock and the yelling, hoping that the brunette would appear from behind the door.

"Fanny-ah, please~~ I beg you please~~" Taeyeon's voice weakened and her palm was red from the harsh knocking she did earlier. She slided down her body and rested her back on the door. However she still had her hand occupied to knock over and over again. She used her elbow to replace her hurting palm and knuckle. Hopeless with her hands and arms, she used the back of her head to make the door emerged knocking sounds that she started to get dizzy. How could she not? She hadn't eaten since yesterday lunch and she too didn't drink enough water too feed her body fluids needs. She didn't sleep properly and was totally lack of sleep. Her appearance was disarray and inappropriate. There were no vivid colors that could brighten Taeyeon's body part for she had pale face, whitish and dried lips, crimson red knuckle, and purplish palms.

She sat there unmoved, thinking what else she could do, where else the place she should visit, who else the person she should ask about Tiffany. Her thought revolved around Tiffany Hwang, what if she really left her for good? What if she would never come back? What if Tiffany decided to just cancel the wedding unilaterally? What if she could never get chance to say sorry and express her real feeling? Being a brokenhearted person for the second time surely crashed Taeyeon inside and out. She felt her body went numb, her lower body cramped, and the coldness from the weather outside made her shivered that the sound of chattering teeth could be heard faintly.

"Excuse me, miss. What are you doing down there? Are you looking for Tiffany?" Suddenly a girl emerged from the door next to Tiffany's. She was Tiffany's neighbor; she bended her knees to pull herself down on the same level as Taeyeon.

"Yes, have you seen her?" Taeyeon looked up and answered weakly.

"No, I haven't seen her since 2 weeks ago." The girl answered with a sweet smile attached on her face. She looked young and healthy, maybe around 18 or 20 years old.

"Is that so? Well, I guess I have come to the wrong place then." Taeyeon tried to get up but her feet wobbled that she lost her balance. Luckily the girl has a good reflex that she got Taeyeon body just before Taeyeon's body touched the cold hard floor.

"Be careful, miss. Why don't you come into my apartment first? I'll make you hot chocolate and something to eat." The girl helped Taeyeon to stand on her ground. She still had her arm around Taeyeon's waist in case Taeyeon lost her balance again.