20> The Proposal~~

The morning seeped through the opened curtain, waking up the older girl from her deep slumber. She stirred her eyes to adjust the light and her surrounding before fully opened her eyes. She intended to stretch her hands when she felt additional weight on her right arm. It was no other than her future wife, Tiffany Hwang. She chuckled seeing Tiffany slept like an innocent kid yet once she woke up, all of her innocent would be transformed into lust.

Taeyeon slowly removed Tiffany's head from her arm and placed it on the pillow instead. Taeyeon reached out her hand to take her mobile phone. She looked at the time and it showed 7.05 am. She remembered that she would meet Sooyoung, Sunny, Yoona, Seohyun who's Yoona lover and the others in her office today. She got up from the bed and headed herself toward the kitchen to prepare the breakfast for her and Tiffany. Since she would go today, she put more effort in making today's breakfast. She cooked cheese omelet with onion and mushroom, strawberry pancakes, hash brown, and toast. She purposely cooked various kind of breakfast for the brunette. She realized Tiffany would be in her foul mood once she found that Taeyeon went to her office, so she hoped by cooking more she somehow could calm down Tiffany.

Taeyeon sent messages to her best friends and some of her close friends, saying that she would be there in an hour. She checked herself out one more time and walked to the sleeping beauty. She kissed her forehead and left a note on the lamp table besides the bed saying:

"Fanny-ah, I'm sorry I can't accompany you today. There are some works that I have to do and can't be done at home. I need to meet Soo and my other employees. I have cooked you various kinds of breakfast. Eat it alright? I promise I'll make it up to you. I'll take you out to dinner tonight, so don't stay mad at me too long, okay? And yeah I don't think I can be disturbed today since I'll have lots of meeting today, but I will call you as soon as I'm free. See you tonight, Fanny."

Sincerely yours,

Kim Taeyeon

With that Taeyeon drove herself to her office. She knew once Tiffany woke up, she would call her and nagged her to go home. Taeyeon let out a deep sigh and turned off her mobile phone. She stepped on the accelerator pedal and changed her gear to speed off her car. She arrived in her office not more than 30 minutes. She pulled her wrist to look at her watch, the clock showed 8.30 am. She smiled knowing Tiffany wouldn't wake up until it past 11 am. Taeyeon directed herself to Sooyoung's table but frowned when she didn't find her best friend anywhere.

"Ms. Kim, Mr. Kim and the others have been waiting you in the meeting room." One of Taeyeon's employees informed her. Taeyeon nodded at her and said thank you. She dragged her body to the meeting room. She knocked before pushing the door in.

"Hey, Tae. You finally came. So how are you and Tiffany? Everything is alright?" Taeyeon's dad hugged her and asked her. Taeyeon went to her seat and plopped herself comfortably before answering his question.

"Yeah, Dad. She's kind of hard to handle but aside from that yeah, we're okay." Taeyeon smiled. She could see the meeting room filled with her best friends and her parents only. There are Yoona, Seohyun, Sunny, Kahi unnie, Junsu, and Hyoyeon. She suddenly remembered about Sooyoung. She inverted her stare at Sunny, Sooyoung's lover.

"Sunny-ah, where is Sooyoung?" Taeyeon raised her eyebrows.

"She said she felt kind of sick so she asked me to tell you she couldn't come to help you." Sunny didn't dare to look at Taeyeon for she believed Taeyeon could see her lies underneath her explanation. Since the incident yesterday, Taeyeon had numerous times trying to reach Sooyoung. She called, sent messages, and even came to their apartment to look after Sooyoung. Sunny knew the story of course; she giggled seeing her lover had the courage to do that to her boss. Sunny had warned Sooyoung about Taeyeon but the tall one said that she confident enough Taeyeon would forgive her. Her confidence crashed when Taeyeon sent her message saying that the small girl would kill her as soon as she met her. Since then, Sooyoung turned off her mobile and avoided her boss as much as possible.