3> Back to Where You are

Tiffany woke up in the morning. She looked at the clock on her lamp table, showing 6 am. She searched for her last customer but sadly she found no one in her room. She knitted her eyebrows, thinking how could her customer escaped from her room. She yawned and stretched her hands, shooke her head to get out from her drowsiness. She sat and found a letter on the coffee table. She knew who's the writer, she immediately stood up and walked to the coffee table. She read the letter:

Fany-ah, don't be mad at me when you woke up and didn't find me there. I have to go to work early this morning. And how could you sleep while I was telling my story?? T.T but you were a very good listener last night and didn't interrupt my story (well since you're sleeping peacefully), I've left some bonus for you inside the drawer. And I'm sorry too for looking around your stuffs to find the way out. Yeah, I found it under your pillow. By the way, nice to meet you and thank you for last night.

Sincerely yours,

Taeyeon

Tiffany reread the letter over and over again. Each time she read it would send smile to her face. Never once she had been treated this way, moreover with a woman. But then she remembered that the night with Taeyeon has over. She felt a pang in her heart. She wondered if one day Taeyeon would come again to meet her.

Tiffany folded the letter and put it safely inside her drawer. After that, she went to bathroom to take a bath. She decided to go back to her apartment to continue her rest. She wouldn't start her job until 5 pm anyway. The memory of her special customer still lingered inside her mind. She tried to shove it away but she couldn't. Before going to the bathroom, she sniffed the pillow Taeyeon used last night. She smiled when she could scent vanilla on the pillow.

Whereas Taeyeon's already in her office. Due to the cancelation of all the appointments yesterday made her caught in a most hectic day of her life. She had her secretary occupied with all the papers and documents. She even skipped her lunch to sign the important documents, not to mention the number of meetings she had to attend today. These made her brain occupied with the jobs only, no space to think about her ex that absent today or Tiffany, the seducer she met last night.

The day felt too fast for Taeyeon. Vice versa, it felt too long for Tiffany. Now it's past 5 pm which means the end of the work, but maybe not for Taeyeon. She didn't aware about the time at all until her secretary knocked on her door.

"Tae, may I come in?" Sooyoung knocked on Taeyeon's door.

"Come, Soo." Still had her eyes on the paper, she replied Sooyoung's call.

"So, how are you today? Feeling any better? You realized Jessica's absence today right?" Sooyoung took a seat on the chair in front of Taeyeons' table.

"I'm good, Soo. Thanks' for asking and no, I didn't know she didn't come." Taeyeon didn't bother to look at Sooyoung and continue to read the documents in her hands.

"Wow.. I mean,, wow!! Usually you would immediately look for Jessica once she lost from your sight." Sooyoung exaggerated.

"Stop it, Soo. Besides, she's no longer my girlfriend so she can do whatever she wanted. It won't bring any effect on me." Taeyeon stopped reading the document and put it aside. Even with the firm statements Taeyeon said, Sooyoung still could sense bitterness and sadness in it.

"Stop acting tough, Tae. Crying for what you love for is understandable." Sooyoung sincerely said that to Taeyeon.

"I'm not, Soo. As you said, I had to move on with my life." Taeyeon looked up to stare at her best friend and smiled at her.

"But it's only been a day. I knew it was hard for you, Tae. I mean since you've had this relationship for more than 2 years. And remember, I was always there to witness the hardships and efforts you made for her." Sooyoung reached out her hand to hold Taeyeon's hand. Taeyeon felt so thankful to have an understanding and great best friend like Sooyoung.

[TAENYFic] The Lustful Wife Of Mineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें