7> Tiffany's Requirements

"Why you keep silent now? Where is the Kim Taeyeon I saw earlier? That tongue of yours seemed had its own instinct to lie to your mother, huh??" Tiffany put her hands on her waist and paced around Taeyeon. After more than 5 minutes and Tiffany started to get dizzy for walking around and around.

"Tiffany-shii." Being happy to finally hear Taeyeon say a word, Tiffany stopped and stood in front of her.

"Great! Finally!! Now, are you ready to explain??" Tiffany dragged Taeyeon to the living room and sat on the couch followed by the petite girl. She crossed her hands on her chest and waited for Taeyeon to speak.

"Be my bride." Taeyeon simply stated. Her face was expresionless but anyhow she dared to look into Tiffany's eyes while saying that.

"What?!!" Tiffany's eyes popped out and she jumped out from her seat.

"Marry me." Taeyeon continued.

"Are you crazy?!" Tiffany snapped. She didn't believe the small girl could say that words so easily. For Tiffany, those words are sacred and never once she had been proposed like this. No ring, no surprise, no flowers, no poem, Taeyeon prepared absolutely nothing.

Being such a beauty made the guys head over heels with her. There were numerous guys who had tried to propose her. How many? Well, even Tiffany couldn't even remember. Each time a man tried to propose him after the hot session, he would bring chocolate, diamond, flower, ring, necklace, etc. But as a professional a person who had never been in love, never once she accepted the proposal.

Many guys went home in sadness, despair, agony caused by Tiffany's rejection but of course Tiffany could care less about that. Why would she care when she willing to be fucked just because of her needs not because that she wanted to. The guest may felt special for Tiffany's special treatment toward them when in fact Tiffany treated them all the same.

"Will you marry me?" Taeyeon ignored Tiffany surprise exclamation and continued to push her further with the same question.

"NO!" Tiffany yelled at her.

"Why?" Taeyeon asked innocently. She chuckled silently and recalled the event when she tried to propose Jessica. It was totally different from now. She rent the biggest amusement park one night and went there together with her ex. No, Taeyeon isn't the romantic type. She is indeed stiff and couldn't express her feelings easily. It's not that she didn't want but she simply didn't know how. She's just like her father. Her father isn't the romantic type too but fortunately she met her mother as her wife who could understand him wholy.

Back to the proposal event. She went to ride merry go round, roller coaster, mystery house, etc. She chose ferris wheel as the last ride. Taeyeon waited patiently until they reached the top and able to see the city light from above. When they finally reached the top, Taeyeon asked Jessica to look out the window. There were jetplanes fly, turned around in a high speed and left clear smoke as a trace. The smoke formed a sentence read "JESSICA, BE MY BRIDE?"

It wasn't a romantic line, not at all. It wasn't even a question, morelike a statement. But of course the blonde who knew her like the back of her hands felt touched for Taeyeon had made a hard effort to ask her. When Jessica turned her head to look at her lover, Taeyeon already on her knees with a beautiful diamond ring inside her palm.

"Baby, will you marry me?" Taeyeon looked at her lover at that time lovingly and waited for the answer. Seconds had past but the blonde still didn't say a thing. Sweat started to damped her temples, and she suddenly felt nervous. She didn't think about another posibility, what If Jessica hasn't ready to marry her? What if she reject her? What if-

"Yes, Taeyeon. Yes, I will marry you." Jessica said that with tears in her eyes, not because of feeling sad. Instead she felt very happy to finally be proposed after having a serious relationship with Taeyeon.