34> May I Kill You This Time?

All of them were currently sitting on the couches inside the living room. Each of them had her phone on her hand since they couldn't speak, no not because they were mute well they were actually but just for now or that's what they thought. Before they did all body movements to express the words they wanted to say but after an hour their body felt stiff and numb and Jessica too told them that they looked like dumb people so after some thought, the smartest of all, Seohyun initated an idea to just make private group in whats app messenger. The tallest was the admin and she named the group the voiceless which of course attracted the others to just flick her forehead hardly. However, no matter how hurt Sooyoung felt on her forehead, she still couldn't say a word which could be heard.

THE VOICELESS

Members: Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Sunny, Seohyun, Jessica

Taeyeon: What do we do now? Guys, I'm so sorry for Tiffany's crazy idea earlier >.<

Jessica: I know she is crazy but I never thought she would be this mad. Aghh why didn't you educate her, Tae?? Geez and now we looked extremely stupid and idiot for being voiceless at the same time!!

Seohyun: Calm down, unnie. No matter how mad we feel right now, we still can't turn back the time, right? So we better think what we should do now.

Sooyoung: How can I make delivery food now? I can't even talk and say what I want to order to the restaurant's receptionist T,T You have to take a responsible, boss!! You have to take care of my tummy until my voice is back!! Right, sunny baby??

Sunny: Errr no? Don't you remember how many times you have brought troubles for Taeyeon? And she never asked you to be responsible right? So I guess it's time for you to be understanding and accept our fate.

Taeyeon: Thanks' Sunny.

Yoona: I'm so sorry too, guys. It was all my idea and I even thought it would be much more normal compared to Sooyoung's idea~~

Taeyeon: Relax, Yoong. It wasn't your fault. It was just Tiffany that.. Ugh I even lost words to describe my own fiance. What do I do?? T,T

Sooyoung: Why don't we just hurry up and go to the doctor?? I'm hungry~~

Jessica: And what? Be embarrassed together?? You see that all of us can't speak and are voiceless. What will we answer when the doctor ask us what we feel? Do you want us to act like pantomimes again and be watched amusingly by other patients like idiots?!!

Taeyeon: Whoaa, chill out Jessica.. You were going to far just now. But yeah, Jessi is right. So, any other idea?

Seohyun: Anyway, since we have this unlucky situation that we even forget about the competition. I'm so sorry Jessi unnie but you lost and Tiffany is the winner. Congrats for your lover, Taeyeon unnie!! ^^

Taeyeon: Err thank you, Seo~~

Sooyoung: So, will we have a celebration? You will treat us dinner, right boss?? Yeayy!! Party!!

Sunny: Sighed. How dumb can you be, Soo? And how can I even fall in love with you at the first place?? =.=

Yoona: Wait!! That was genius, Soo!!

Sooyoung: See, Yoona supported me!! We should really have a celebration, Tae!!

Yoona: Tae, why don't you text Tiffany and ask her to come home??

Taeyeon: Eh? But why? Shouldn't we should give her lesson and be angry with her??

Yoona: Yeah but aside from us, she is the only one who still has her normal voice. Maybe we can, you know?

Seohyun: That is brilliant, Yoong!! Tae unnie, we can ask her to go to the doctor accompanied by you and copy the prescription so that we can buy the medicines for all of us!!