37> Officially Married

"Miss, I'm sorry but can you stop shaking for a moment? I have hard time to apply the eyeliner on your eyes. I'm afraid to ruin the powder and the blush on I have put earlier." The make up woman asked Tiffany nicely.

Since the beginning of the day nah scratch that, since the night before today Tiffany had been nervous I mean totally nervous that she kept sweating and spelling mantra which Taeyeon couldn't understand. She paced around the room while saying that she would be a wife soon, how she wanted to still have beautiful face when she got pregnant later, how she was afraid Taeyeon would leave her if she got uglier years from now, how she wanted to be able to cook for Taeyeon, how she dreamt to be a loyal wife that would wait for her husband to come home from the tiring work and would massage Taeyeon when Taeyeon felt her body stiff caused by sitting on her desk all day long, how Tiffany afraid that someday Taeyeon would find another woman who was more fascinating than her, etc etc.

Taeyeon tried to make her future wife calm down by saying soothing words that everything would be alright and all of her fears she blurted earlier would never happen because Taeyeon would always stay with her no matter what happen in the future but Tiffany debated Taeyeon with countless what ifs that made Taeyeon stressed out. Then Taeyeon tried to make Tiffany warm milk to make the later feel relaxed and tranquiled but Tiffany mixed the milk with cereal and made Taeyeon eat it instead. Taeyeon just obediently opened her mouth everytime Tiffany spooned out the cereal along with the milk. Taeyeon felt full that she started to feel sleepy and her eyelids were getting heavy each minute past yet the brunette still busy doing this and that.

Taeyeon tapped Tiffany shoulder and invited her to sleep together with her since she already felt sleepy but Tiffany rejected it because she didn't feel sleepy and she had more things to be thought out. Taeyeon tried to bargain by saying she would sing lullaby song while rubbing Tiffany's back and wouldn't sleep until the brunette sleep first. Finally Tiffany said yes to Taeyeon and followed the other girl to the bedroom. The eyebags started to form and be more visible each second past. It had been an hour and half and Taeyeon felt she had sang more than 2 albums already that she even thought maybe she could go to a recording studio and make her own album. Taeyeon didn't know what lullaby songs were still available since she had sung it all. She sang twinkle twinkle little star, hush little baby, kumbaya, sleep my baby, baa baa black sheep, swing low sweet chariot, etc that Taeyeon even had to use her phone to do some browsings regarding the songs that could make a person sleep.

Taeyeon too had switched her hand from left to right and left again to rub Tiffany's back. Each time Taeyeon stopped, Tiffany would plead the older girl to continue rubbing her while singing another song for her. Taeyeon was out of lullabies idea that she started to sing western songs such as payphone, just a feeling, man who can't be moved, and a thousand year. She deliberately sang the slow songs hoping that Tiffany would close her eyes soon. Taeyeon too excused herself more than 2 times to get a drink in the kitchen since she felt her throat always dried everytime she finished singing 8 songs in a row. When the clock showed 3 am, finally the brunette closed her eyes and in less than a minute followed by her future husband. The wedding procession would take place at 1 pm so that they needed to wake up early to have their make up, wedding customes and all. Taeyeon trusted the preparation, decoration, etc to Seohyun so that she only had to take care of Tiffany and herself. Taeyeon too didn't forget to remind her parents to come to the chapel in case they forgot.

Taeyeon got startled when she heard loud voice calling up her names first thing in the morning. It was a very rare sight to have Tiffany wake up first not to mention very early, precisely at 6 am. She shook Taeyeon's body with full of spirit while kissing Taeyeon's cheek once in a while. With a heavy heart and still sleepy eyes, Taeyeon woke up but suddenly smiled seeing Tiffany's had prepared her breakfast. The breakfast was simple, scramble eggs and toasted bread with a glass of chocolate milk but enough to make Taeyeon fluttered in happiness. Taeyeon enjoyed the breakfast together with Tiffany hurriedly since they made promise to the make up woman at 9 am. Finished eating, they took bath and made themselves ready in less than 30 minutes. At 8 am they left the apartment and heading to the chapel where they would hold the wedding.