54> Taetae is Sick~~

Tiffany was the one to wake up first after their exhausting yet addicting activities last night. She squinted her eyes while trying to adjust the bright light coming from the open windows. She forgot that Indonesia was a tropical country that the sun would always sun brightly and gave a comfy and warm feeling to her body. Tiffany finally could open her eyes normally and in an instant smiled widely seeing she was still naked and laying on Taeyeon's naked chest. She slightly lifted her head and couldn't help but smile again seeing purplish marks prettifying Taeyeon's collarbone down to the area near Taeyeon's chest. And no of course the lusty Tiffany didn't feel shy or blushed because of her doing.

"Hey, baby." Taeyeon's husky voice startled Tiffany.

"Oh, hi Taetae!" Tiffany didn't need a second thought to give her husband a kiss on her cheek.

"How long have you been waking up and staring at me like that, huh? Creepy hwang~" Taeyeon lifted up her body a little and rested her back on the bedpost.

"Long enough to notice there are masterpiece of arts decorating your sexy collarbone and down until here." Tiffany naughtily grazed her palm from Taeyeon's neck to her chest and didn't forget to pinch Taeyeon's left mound a little. Tiffany suddenly withdrew her hand in a hurry when she felt unusual hotness coming from Taeyeon's body.

"Taetae you are hot!" Tiffany put her palm on Taeyeon's forehead.

"I know I am, baby but thanks' for the honesty though. I really appreciate it." Taeyeon took Tiffany's palm and kissed it. She pulled Tiffany's body to her direction and landed Tiffany's head on her shoulder.

"No, Taetae! I don't mean it like that! Well but truthfully you are very hot." Tiffany forgot her initial intention.

"Thank you, princess. This hot prince is all yours though. Hahahha~" Taeyeon ran her fingers through Tiffany's brown locks.

"Wait! That's not what I really meant! You are hot like in you have a fever, Tae! Your body temperature is hotter than normal!" Tiffany palmed Taeyeon's face and again she felt the slightly beyond normal temperature from Taeyeon's cheeks.

"Really? I feel like I'm okay. You are just worrying too much, baby." Taeyeon removed Tiffany's hands from her face and kissed Tiffany's forehead.

"No, Tae! I'm sure you have a slight fever! Omo what am I going to do?? You better wait here; I will contact the hotel service to get a doctor for you immediately, okay?" Tiffany tried to get up to phone the hotel services from the hotel phone but she was held back by Taeyeon.

"I don't need a doctor, baby. You alone are enough for me. Stay here?" Taeyeon hugged Tiffany's waist from behind and returned Tiffany position back to her embrace.

"Taeyeon-ah, as much as I want to stay in your arms, but your health and safety are my priority and I don't want to see you sick. I love you very much you know." Tiffany tried to be more mature which made Taeyeon caught off guard. Well it's not everyday you would be able to see this side of her, right?

"But, baby~~ I don't want to see doctor. I only want to see you~~" Taeyeon pretended to be childish by nagging to Tiffany. She wanted to see what her wife would do about it.

"Aww baby Tae is so childish when she is sick, hum?? Don't worry, you will still able to see me even when the doctor is here to do some checks-up on you. Okay?" Tiffany touched Taeyeon's nose with her nose and finally kissed it. Taeyeon shocked seeing huge improvement in Tiffany's personality. If by being sick would make Tiffany changed and acted like a normal grown-up do then maybe she would be okay with pretending to be sick everyday.

"Are you that worried about me, baby?" Taeyeon smiled, couldn't hide her happiness any longer. Probably the phrase saying that people changes through the time was true after all.