30> There She Goes Again~~

"Okay so she just needs lots of rest and do talk about anything that may cause her stress. She should be fine tomorrow. Make sure she takes the medicine on time, okay?" The doctor explained to Tiffany. They stood in the living room while Taeyeon was taking her rest in the bedrrom now.

"I understand, Doc. Thank you for coming and have her checked. I will do as you have instructed." Tiffany said as she accompanied the man to the front door.

"I will excuse myself then. Have a nice day." The man bowed before going to the elevator.

Tiffany then made her way back to the bedroom She felt guilty to have wrongly doing foul things to her lover. Initially she wanted to show her love for Taeyeon by taking care of her but it seemed that her purpose wasn't as success as she first thought. She saw her lover's pale face and her dried lips. The doctor gave her medicine that would stop the diarrhea which had sleepiness effect. Tiffany slowly crawled to the bed and set herself to occupy the space beside Taeyeon. She admired the flawless features of Taeyeon while caressing her cheek. She couldn't stop herself from leaning in to kiss her forehead and mumbled incoherent words such as, "Taetae, I'm sorry~~" and of course the later couldn't hear her. Soon Tiffany followed her lover and went into a dreamland.

"Aghh, my head hurts~~~" Taeyeon stirred up and opened her eyes to find Tiffany sleeping beside her and hugging her waist.

"Hmm, Taetae?? Are you feeling better??" With half closed eyes Tiffany glanced at her lover who had pain face.

"Humm, I guess so. Fanny-ah, what time is it??" Taeyeon forgot her promise to punish her lover since she was too busy feeling the hurt and the pain within her head right now.

"Humm, it's 7 pm or so I think. Why, Tae??" Tiffany turned her body around to see at her lover more clearly.

*GROWLLLL*

"Ah so that's why. Are you hungry, Taetae??" Tiffany giggled hearing a loud sound coming from Taeyeon's stomach. Well who could blame her, right? She had too many businesses that almost all of her stomach contents were out inside the bathroom. Taeyeon tilted her head sideways to hide her redden face.

"Ah yeah.." Taeyeon replied shortly.

"Okay, I will go and co-"

"No you don't have to!! Just call a delivery service. It will be easier and besides I want you to accompany me here." Taeyeon made up a reason to prevent her lover from cooking another deadly food. She was sick, her stomach was unwell and the least thing she would need right now would be to have Tiffany cook another unedible food for her.

"Really??? Owkay then~~" Tiffany was oblivious with Taeyeon's real intention. She quickly took her mobile phone and dialed a nearby restaurant to order some healthy food for her and Taeyeon.

Just like a good wife, Tiffany helped Taeyeon to finish her food and fed her patiently. She too didn't forget to wipe the leftover food on Taeyeon's chin with a napkin. After that Tiffany took the right medicine for Taeyeon to swallow. However this time Taeyeon made sure that the medicine was indeed a right one. No one could blame her since she was just afraid that Tiffany would give her a wrong medicine again. Tiffany tucked Taeyeon onto the comforter while lying beside her faithfully.

"Taetae, are you still awake??" Tiffany played with her own hairs while having her head on the pillow. Yes, she didn't put it on Taeyeon's arm or shoulder since she still felt kind of afraid with the later. At least she needed to make sure that Taeyeon was no longer angry at her before recklessly doing things as she wanted.

"Yes, why?" Taeyeon sleepily answered. The medicine started to give the sleepy effect that she wasn't aware Tiffany's position was different from usual.