22> Let Tiffany Put It Down Another Way~~

"What do you want??" Taeyeon rudely asked. She sat on her office chair behind her table. She put one legs on top of the other and leaned her elbow on top of the table. She pretended to be cold toward her ex when in fact she felt her heart loudly thumped due to nervousness and slightly happy for she too missed her ex no matter how much Jessica had hurt her. Well yes, falling in love is much easier than falling out of love, at least for Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon-ah, how are you? Don't you miss me??" Jessica stood up from her seat and made herself comfortable by sitting on top of Taeyeon's table, making the distance between her and her ex closer.

"You don't answer my question, Jessica-shii." Taeyeon moved back her seat to make the distance further. Taeyeon felt uncomfortable to be close with her ex for she still had some feelings to Jessica. Actually she never even once tried to get rid of her feeling for Jessica because she believed she would never fall in love again. She felt trauma for Jessica was her first love yet Jessica had heart to leave her in a very mean way. Since then she didn't want to be involved in love story ever again.

"Ah yes, I want you~~" Jessica smirked. She jumped to sit on Taeyeon's lap. She then confidently slung her arms around Taeyeon's neck.

"Me??" Taeyeon gulped hard. She couldn't stop her heart from beating in an unbelievable speed. Sweats started to assemble on Taeyeon's scalp. She was unable to react for she let Jessica did what she wanted toward Taeyeon.

"Yes, Tae. I want you back. I want you to leave Miyoung and be with me. I want you to replace Miyoung with me. I want us to be together again, Tae." Jessica said it seductively. She guided her hand to graze Taeyeon's cheek down to Taeyeon's collarbone and ended in Taeyeon's chest.

"Sighed... I can't do that, Jess. What happened between us has already over. You have your lover with you and I have mine too." Taeyeon took a quick glance at her ring finger before continue to talk.

"Besides I'm over you, Jessi. I'm not yours anymore~~ The situation is different now. I'll get married in 2 weeks anyway. Do come if you have time and yeah, bring Yuri too." A smile arisen from Taeyeon's face. She took off Jessica arms from her neck and wanted to remove her ex from her lap when suddenly Jessica pressed her lips on hers. Taeyeon again was late to react for she didn't have control over her own body. She just realized what had happened when Jessica bit her lips, trying to bring her pink muscle inside Taeyeon's mouth.

"What the hell, Jessica?!!" Taeyeon pushed Jessica and abruptly stood up. She felt enraged, betrayed, and deceived. The invisible smoke came out from Taeyeon's head.

"Come on, Tae. I know you still love me and you just use Miyoung as a place to get away from your broken heart. You felt betrayed and lost your pride that you needed a place or a person to run away from your problem. Am I wrong, Taeyeon-ah?" Jessica explained her analysis meticulously and yes, half of them were indeed true.

"I'm not, Jess. I love my fiancé. Look, I even had proposed her just yesterday and she said yes. I just want to have a happy life, Jess. Can't you understand that? Remember, I didn't prevent you from leaving. In fact I let you go freely, so can't you do the same for me?" Taeyeon showed Jessica her engagement ring proudly.

"NO! Never! I will tell your parents that all of your love story with Miyoung were nothing but lies. I will never give up until you're mine again, Tae." Jessica snapped. She walked toward Taeyeon and forcedly hugged her. Jessica missed Taeyeon, she missed her body warmth, her kisses, her caring, her everything. Yes, she thought she loved Yuri more than Taeyeon, but seeing how Yuri mistreated her made her realized that obviously Taeyeon was much better than her current lover.

"Sighed. I don't care, Jessi. Do what you please and stay away from me or my lover. I warn you Jessica, you don't mess with my Miyoungie." Taeyeon sternly glare at Jessica, making Jessica surprised seeing how protective Taeyeon toward her lover. But instead of getting afraid, the urge to mess Taeyeon's relationship was getting stronger. She didn't care what kind of evil things she could do to the later as long as she could have Taeyeon back in her arms again.