2> Meet the Seducer, Tiffany Hwang

Being dumbfounded, Taeyeon allowed Hyomin to lead her upstairs. They stopped in front of the room with Tiffany's name on the door. Actually, Taeyeon went here to enjoy a few drinks but curiosity ate her so she followed Kahi's order obediently. Taeyeon stood behind Hyomin who's currently knocking on the door.

"Come in." Taeyeon heard the husky voice from the inside.

"Ms. Taeyeon, you may come in. Tiffany has been waiting for you inside." Hyomin said that before leaving Taeyeon. Taeyeon didn't even get a chance to ask Hyomin what should she do inside Tiffany's room. Didn't know what to do, Taeyeon decided to come into Tiffany's room.

"Excuse me, my name is Taeyeon. Nice to meet you." Taeyeon welcomed by the room which almost every furniture in it painted in pink. There she met the girl whom they called Tiffany on a pink robe on the bed.

Inside the room, Taeyeon could see the queensized bed in the middle of the room. There's a lamp table on each side of the bed. There's also a couch not far from the bed with a coffee table in front of it. The room isn't that big but it's enough for two people.

"Stop with the formality, Taeyeon-ah. My name is Tiffany by the way. Wow it's my first time to have a girl as my customer. Interesting." Tiffany said it bluntly followed by a smirk. Taeyeon finally understood the place she visited, but it's too late isn't it?

"Oh my, don't tell me this is the place I thought it was." Taeyeon popped her eyes and tried to get out but as it was said earlier, it's too late. The time Taeyeon shut the door, it would automatically locked and could only be opened by the owner of room who's in this case is Tiffany.

"Where do you think you're going, baby?" Tiffany chuckled and approached the smaller girl.

"I think I've come to the wrong place. Now will you open the door for me?" Taeyeon asked politely. She hoped this Tiffany girl would be kind enough and let her go, but Taeyeon's thought was proved to be wrong.

"And why would I do that?" Tiffany caress Taeyeon's cheeks very lightly, sending electric vibe to Taeyeon's body.

"I..I..I will pay you. Just mention the number." Taeyeon tried to bargain. Feeling afraid, she let Tiffany caressed her face.

"Uuuh, a rich girl I see. Didn't you read the motto, baby?" Tiffany whispered the last word in Taeyeon's ear. She deliberately sent hot breaths into Taeyeon's ear lobe.

"Y..yes of course I.. I did." Taeyeon replied stutteredly. Of course she had past that level with Jessica. But she did it only with the blonde. She didn't have another experience with the others.

"And also, I don't need your money. It's your satisfaction that matters for me." Tiffany moved her hands to caress Taeyeon's neck and made her mouth nibbling Taeyeon's ears. Taeyeon's breath shortened and she felt paralyzed.

"I..I.. Already feel satisfied, Tiffany-shii. Now please let me out of here." Taeyeon still tried to talk to Tiffany politely despite Tiffany's daring action toward her.

"No can do, Taetae." Tiffany moved her mouth to suck on Taeyeon's neck. Her hands stayed on Taeyeon's shoulders.

"Aish, I feel uncomfortable with this position. Come with me, Taetae." Tiffany dragged Taeyeon to the bed. She then pushed Taeyeon, making Taeyeon sat on the bed. Before Taeyeon could get up, Tiffany sat on Taeyeon's thighs, trapping her from struggling her way out.

"Fany-ah, let me go please. And could you get off of me? This position is awkward." Taeyeon tried to release herself but not to avail. Tiffany took Taeyeon's hands and put it on her waist.

"Fany? Hmm, I like that name. Now, let me help you, Taetae. Tell me, you like to be dominant or being dominated?" Taeyeon knew she was stronger than this girl, but being a gentlewoman as she is, she did nothing to hurt Tiffany.