57> Goldust

Shallow and ragged breath, pants, and sweats filled the air. There was the husband lay helplessly and in messy state. The wife too had sweat dampened her whole body, but the difference was that the wife still got her full clothes on while the husband didn't even have a layer of thread to cover her body.

Tiffany still located on top of Taeyeon's lap while Taeyeon could only close her eyes, trying to regain oxygen to enter her lung. She even lost count on how many times she had reached orgasm and the fact that Tiffany put her into helpless state didn't help either. Aside from feeling high, feeble, and tenuous, Taeyeon felt her throat kinda hurt and sore. Actually, she felt sore below too but well it could be balanced with the giddy feeling at least.

"Fany-ah, get off of me!" Taeyeon shoved her wife away. Once she had regained her composure, she felt slightly resentful for her wife had forced her to have sex and put her into condition where she couldn't do anything but screaming and complaining for a while, before it turned out to be moans and whimpers next.

"Aww,, Taetae.." Tiffany protested but complied with Taeyeon's order. She climbed off and sat beside Taeyeon.

"Don't Taetae me! You practically forced me to do that without having consideration whether I really wanted to do that or not!" Taeyeon seriously told Tiffany. She frowned her eyebrows to make Tiffany understand that she was totally serious.

"Are you mad at me? But I thought you enjoyed it. I am sure you were screaming 'Ohhh Baby, don't stop it!! Oh yess.. I'm cumming soon' and 'Nggahh!! You're so good, Fany-ah.. Oh uhmm.. Harder harder.. Yess...' Humm.. Did I misheard or something maybe?" Tiffany mimicked how Taeyeon's moan sounded, making the older girl blushed hard.

"But it was because you continued doing.. th-that." Taeyeon reasoned out. She looked away to hide her shyness.

"Doing what??" Tiffany innocently asked. She scooted closer, intending to snuggle to her husband when the later moved away.

"Do-doing that in and out motions ins-inside me."Taeyeon stutteredin finishingthe words. She moved to the edge of the bed to avoid Tiffany. She left quite big gap between her and Tiffany.

"Aah, you mean thrusting you? Hahaha.. You can say it out loudly, Tae. We're husband and wife after all." Tiffany chuckled watching how Taeyeon still acted shy and all toward her when they had past the limit and experienced kind of crazy sexual course.

"Yah! Don't say it so bluntly like that!" Taeyeon quickly covered her still bare body with the blanket.

"But baby, I thought you wanted to us to do role play again. How would I know that you were pretending to faint or not?" Tiffany whined. She slipped her body under the blanket and tried to move closer to her husband again, but flinched when Taeyeon slapped her hand once her hand grazed over Taeyeon's stomach.

"I've told you so many times before we reached that 'thrusting' stage but you ignored my plead! So you can't use thatasyour reason, Hwang Tiffany!" Taeyeon crossed her hands and legs. She threw deadly glare to her wife.

"I still can rebate it! It's clear that you were acting as insane patient while I was your doctor so it's so logical if I didn't act to your plead since you couldn't be considered as sane person. I'm right, aren't I? And my name is Kim Tiffany! I'm no longer Hwang!" Tiffany dared Taeyeon. She kept her distance since she didn't want to be rewarded with another smack from Taeyeon.

"I never agreed with that role! You were the one that decided yourself! It's called unfair, Kim Tiffany!" Taeyeon exclaimed. She couldn't process how Tiffany could be smart when it came to sex, pervert, and lewd thingy. But then again, she remembered that her wife was perversely smart after all.