41> Misunderstanding~~

"Ouchh!!" Taeyeon again failed to make herself stand up and got off from the bed. The spot where the ants bit her felt sting, hot, and itchy at the same time. She gave up and tried to reach the drawer on the table beside the bed to take a small towel. She then rubbed the towel all over her waist to shove away the dead ants.

"Oh great! Shit!!" Taeyeon with lots of difficulties made her body sat up to see how bad the impact on her waist was and immediately gawked with wide eyes. She could see redden spots everywhere starting from her waist until her thighs. She attempted not to scratch it no matter how itchy it felt. She bit her right arm to lessen the itchy feeling. She had the urge to cry seeing bad marks on her body. It was ugly, disgusting, nauseating, revolting, and any kind of words were there to describe it. Taeyeon let out a sigh before grabbing her mobile phone just right beside her.

Taeyeon had typed some words which was complete and ready to be sent to one of her friend. At first she wanted to call Sooyoung or Sunny but she didn't have enough guts to do that because it was simply she didn't want to again being embarrassed by the situation which of course was caused by no one but Tiffany. She then thought why not sending the message instead. She already typed 'Soo, can you come over? And please bring me some gel to lessen the itchy feeling caused by insects.' Still Taeyeon knew the request was close to not important since her friend must know that Taeyeon alone should be capable to buy it on her own and on the next stage, Sooyoung must be felt suspicious and ask why. That would be the time where Taeyeon didn't want to answer.

Taeyeon spent quite lots of time to find the perfect person who she could ask help to. Sooyoung would probably laughing her ass off before deciding to help her or worse, maybe she would take a picture of her and use it to threaten her later. Sunny perhaps would be better but Taeyeon realized calling Sunny over meant bringing her insane best friend slash Sooyoung too and no Taeyeon didn't want that. Yoona would be too busy since Taeyeon vaguely remembered Yoona would be leave to the state right after the reception over. Seohyun was too innocent that Taeyeon knew she could be fainted once she saw Taeyeon in her naked glory that was also being helpless and could do anything but beg. Taeyeon too didn't want to inject pervert thoughts into Seohyun bright brain. Yoona once told her that Yoona and Seohyun haven't done 'that' because Yoona didn't want to force Seohyun to sleep with her if the young one hadn't ready yet.

Taeyeon just wanted to close her eyes, feeling tired and sick. She didn't care anymore and she too couldn't ask help from her parents since her parents were already in another continent to have their 6 honeymoon. Suddenly she heard the front door clicked open. She quickly covered her body with the blanket, didn't care about the messy bed and the already stained comforter. Whoever it was, Taeyeon didn't want her or he to look at her covered with nothing but red spots.

"Taeyeon-ah~" It was Taeyeon's wife, Tiffany who now had entered the bedroom bringing plastic bag with her.

"............." Still feeling angry Taeyeon didn't answer and turned back her body instead.

"Tae, are you still angry at me?" Tiffany came closer and sat on the bed, facing Taeyeon's back. Tiffany then rummaged the plastic bag to take a bottle filled with gel just like what Taeyeon needed this time.

"What else that you want?" Taeyeon retained her position, talking while giving her back view to her wife.

"I just got back from the pharmacy to buy you some medicine. Here, let me apply it on your body." Tiffany flipped Taeyeon's body and removed the comforter away.

"I don't need you to do that. I can do it by myself." Taeyeon grabbed the gel on Tiffany's hand and turned the lid to open it.

"Taetae, I'm sorry~" Tiffany tried to hold Taeyeon's wrist yet the older girl moved her arm away to avoid the touch.