51> Wild Romance~

Tiffany couldn't stop grinning when the man allowed her to borrow his horsewhip for the night. Tiffany had promised the man that she would give back the horsewhip tomorrow morning but the man was so kind that he told Tiffany he still got spare horsewhip and she could give it back to him tomorrow night instead. W ell Tiffany couldn't be happier, could she? Tiffany folded the horsewhip as small as it could so Taeyeon wouldn't see it later. She then put the whip inside her big purse. Tiffany let out a relief sigh when the whip could successfully fit inside her purse. But that was not enough for the oh so horny Tiffany for the night. Tiffany swayed her body and entered the hotel lobby but didn't directly go to the elevator. Instead she went to the front desk and asked for a help. Tiffany was so sure since the hotel was pretty well known; it would never let down customer's request including Tiffany. The brown hair girl tried her luck and went to talk to the woman in suit.

"How can I help you mam?" The woman asked from behind her desk while Tiffany sat on the chair accrossed her.

"I need you to help me buy some 'special' things." Tiffany casually gave a sheet of paper contained the list she had written before.

"Let me see for a bit." The woman received the paper Tiffany gave her. Not long after, the size of the woman's pupils quadrupled while her mouth almost spilled out drool.

"C-cat woman costume made from finest leather? St-strap on? Vib-vibrator with in-incredible sp-speed? Pl-plastic handcuff? Ar-are you sure you're n-not giving me the wr-wrong list?" The woman stammered in each word she tried to ask to confirm whether her guest was really insane or it was just her imagination.

"Yup yup and yup! And no you didn't read it wrong. Ah yes, please add a man white shirt in small size and a simply elegant black tie. I have calculated the amount of money you may need and I think this is more than enough, right?" Tiffany gave a brown envelope contained 6 millions rupiah. Tiffany fixed her bangs while waited for the woman's reply.

"Wh-when will you n-need this all?" The woman still stuttered badly. She cursed loudly in mind for the hotel's priority was to serve and satisfy customer including try to comply with customer's request no matter how crazy it may sound. In the entire employee's 5 years experience as hotel employee and even been granted as one of the best employees who could satisfy the customer the most 2 years ago, never once she met a customer like Tiffany.

"Humm 2 hours from now?" Tiffany tapped her fingers along her chin.

"Excuse me? Did I hear you wrong?" The woman again had to agape due to her shockness. She was so sure she would have to take a day off and go to doctor tomorrow to ask aspirin or pain killer or if that couldn't help either, maybe she should make a promise with a psychiatrist first time in the morning.

"Na ah, you heard me right, miss. So can I count on you?" Tiffany leaned her chin on her palm which attached strongly on the table and made the distance between their faces narrower.

"But 2 hours is just not enough, mam." The woman complained.

"Here is the additional money to make it possible. Now I think it will perfectly more than enough, right?" Tiffany added another 2 millions and placed it on the table.

"I will try mam. Then should I make a call to your room once I get the tools and 'things' you need?" The woman let out a heavy sigh and accepted the money forcedly.

"No no don't do that. Here is my cellphone number. Please call me or simply text me once you have gathered all the things I need." Tiffany took a blank paper which available on the woamn's work desk.

"Fine. I will let you know as soon as I have that with me. Shall I help you with anything else?" The woman took the number and held it.

"Don't let my husband or it is Ms. Kim Taeyeon to you know. You have to make sure of that. Can I trust you?" Tiffany smiled.