50> A Day in Yogyakarta, Indonesia

*KNOCK KNOCK*

The sound of knocking door woke Taeyeon up from her slumber. She pushed herself to get up and grabbed the scattered clothes on the floor. She quickly put the clothes on, ignoringthe throbbingpainon her head. She was just steps away from the door when she remembered her wife was still naked. She hurriedly went back and shook Tiffany's body.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Baby, wake up! There's someone at the door!" Taeyeon panickly tried to wake up her wife, but maybe the last night activity had drained Tiffany very much that Tiffany didn't even flinch with Taeyeon's effort.

"Damn! I need to find another way!" Taeyeon cursed and decided to move Tiffany to bathroom. Fortunately Taeyeon was hospitalized in VVIP room that the bathroom was quite large and there's even a bathtub inside it.

"Excuse me, Ms. Kim! Can you open the door?" Taeyeon recognized that it was Stevy's voice.

"Wait a moment!" Taeyeon yelled back. She placed Tiffany on the bathtub and didn't forget to also grabbed Tiffany's clothes on the floor and threw it inside the bathroom also. Taeyeon ran a little and opened the door.

"Good morning, Stevy! What brings you here so early in the morning?" Taeyeon smiled and stepped aside to let Stevy enter.

"Morning to you too." Stevy bowed a little.

"I was informed by the doctor that last night some nurses heard weird noises coming from your room but they couldn't check it because the door was locked. They were panicked so they called me to come here. I came and intended to enter when I.. I knew what kind of noise that was. Uhhmm you know." Stevy looked away and blushedhard. She actually didn'twantto say it butthe doctor made her.

"Err.. S-so?" Taeyeon's face was deep in red. She again was being embarassed by Tiffany, butthistime noton her owncountry.

"I..I assumed that noises were made not because of painful things you felt on your head, but.. Ehmm.. I don't think I need to say it." Stevy bowed her head low.

"Bu-but I thought th-the wall is soundproof." Taeyeon said what Tiffany told her last night, before they made love.

"It isn't possible, is it? I mean when the patient is alone and can't react due to pain, all he/she can do is screaming out loud right? So it will attract nurses and doctors attention." Stevy smiled but deep inside she laughed hardly. How could a success, smart, and beautiful person as Taeyeon could be this gullible. She silently felt pity for Taeyeon but chose to just keep it inside.

"............." Taeyeon felt that all the things Stevy just said made sense that she couldn't argue anymore. She didn't know what reason she should give to the later.

"Hahaha.. That's fine, Ms.Kim. I already told the doctor that you usually talk and groan in your sleep. Maybe last night you had a bad dream and all." Stevy chuckled and patted Taeyeon's shoulder.

"Th-thank you very much." Taeyeon said shyly.

"Where's your wife anyway?" Stevy looked around but couldn't see Tiffany.

"She's in the bathroom." Taeyeon answered. She felt relieved that Stevy didn't prolong about this matter.

"Okay then. So how's your head?" Stevy sat on the couch.

"It's better. It feels kind of painful but I still can bear it so far. Thank you for asking though." Taeyeon sat beside Stevy.

"Oh maybe it's time for you to get the breakfast. I'll just tell nurse to deliver it for you so you can immediately drink your medicine." Stevy excused herself and went out from Taeyeon's room.