26> Tiffany's Decision

"Fanny-ah, today we're going to the jewelery store to reserve our wedding rings, okay??" Taeyeon came from the back to approach Tiffany's who's currently watching her favorite show, Barney.

"Okay.." Tiffany answered shortly. Actually, she couldn't pay attention much to the show no matter how much she loved the big purple thing on the screen. Why? It's simply because her concentration was still occupied by the event yesterday, the letter and the photographs sent by her rival, Jessica Jung.

"Great, I'll take a bath first then. Don't forget to eat your breakfast alrigtht?" Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's cheek and got up to guide herself to the bathroom.

"Taeyeon-ah, if only you weren't this kind and caring and loving and understanding and- sighed, how many hours and how many days I could spend just to mention your positive side? If you were only ignorance and rude, maybe I wouldn't fall for you~~" Tiffany let out a sigh before turning off the TV. She went to the dining room to eat her breakfast. She didn't want Taeyeon to be worried or suspicious with her for now so she pretended that everything was okay and according to plan.

"Baby, we'll reserve the rings on the Tiffany & Co. since that is your favorite jewelery store, right?" Taeyeon asked while driving to the Tiffany's favorite store. Taeyeon somehow acknowledged it because the store has Tiffany name in it.

"You knew??" Tiffany shocked that Taeyeon actually paid attention to her likings even though never once Tiffany has told her about it.

"Of course I know, I'm Kim Taeyeon anyway~~" Taeyeon said it in a teasing way. She was totally dumfounded about Tiffany's thoughts or feelings right now. Well who can blame her anyway? It's not like Tiffany told her about it or she was the one who found the envelope, right?

"Yes, the cocky Kim Taeyeon!!" Tiffany stuck out her tongue. Not long after, they arrived on the store.

"How can I help you today, Ms?" A young girl behind the display window table asked the couple.

"I want to order a custom made wedding rings for me and my fiancé." Taeyeon answered. She interwined her hand with Tiffany, showing how proud she was to indirectly introduced Tiffany as her future wife.

"Okay, so how do you want your wedding rings to be? And do you want it to be made from diamond, ruby, jasper, amethyst or the others?" The attendant asked the couple.

"I prefer diamond, what about you Fanny-ah?" Taeyeon never failed to ask for Tiffany's suggestion before deciding in anything. That added the more reason for Tiffany to fall for Taeyeon.

"Hmm, I agree. But, Tae can I decide the form of the ring??" Tiffany requested her lover which replied by a definite nodded by Taeyeon.

"Thanks' darling. So miss I want it to form a shape of heart when both of rings clasped together and I want the heart decorated by pure diamonds while the body of the rings are plain white gold. You got what I mean right??" Tiffany excitingly explained what she wanted to the attendant. The girl had her note and wrote each request Tiffany said on the paper while nodding her head once in a while.

"Yes, I understand mam. But may I ask why do you want it to be made like that? I mean I never had a customer who thought like you.Usually they would only ask for different gemstone or their names to be carved inside the rings. Well of course there were some people who wanted the rings to be formed differently but this would be the first time I had this kind of order from a customer, you know to be formed in heart shape and all." The girl behind the table asked her curiously. Tiffany was hesitating to answer because she was afraid Taeyeon would recognize her feelings.

"Yeah, I'm curious too Fanny-ah. So why??" Taeyeon turned her head to face her lover.

"Hmm because it would mean that without you, my life won't be complete for you are my other half and vice versa. I want the same reason to be reflected on our rings. The rings won't be complete it isn't clutched together. The heart shape would display the form of love that we have for each other. Err, yeah I know that is so mushy, cheesy, and-" Tiffany couldn't finish her words when the girl cut in.