9> TIFFANY YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!

Friday came in and since Taeyeon knew she would go home sooner to accompany Tiffany to buy an appropriate dress before meeting their parents tomorrow, Taeyeon worked like a mad girl. She tried to finish her business in her company as soon as possible. Taeyeon had difficulty in doing these because Jessica, her personal assistant slash her ex was nowhere to be found. This too made Sooyoung, her secretary slash her best friend got too many tasks to be done at the same time. Taeyeon was kind of disappointed toward Jessica's unprofessionalism attitude but she couldn't do anything about it. Jessica too didn't ask for Taeyeon's permission before deciding to be absence for more than 3 days now.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Come in, it doesn't locked." Taeyeon still concentrated with her papers. Beside the papers she's doing now, we could see a heap of documents.

"Ah Soo, great you are here. I'm sorry beforehand, but I have to go home sooner today. I have to accompany her to buy an appropriate dress to meet my parents tomorrow. Sighed, you know she even doesn't have formal dresses. I know, it's unbelievable, right?" Taeyeon mumbled without looking up. Her eyes still focused reading the documents in her hands.

"Tae." Taeyeon's eyebrows automatically knitted hearing the voice she used to hear almost every minutes.

"Jessica???" Taeyeon looked up and found the love of her life but sadly, she's no longer hers. Honestly, Taeyeon had the urge to just stand up and run to hug her. Fortunately, Taeyeon's brain functioned stronger than her heart so she could control it and kept her composure.

"How are you, Tae? May I sit here?" Jessica smiled weakly and Taeyeon just nodded her head. Jessica pulled the chair and sat. Taeyeon stopped her activities and put away the documents. She put down her pen and waited for the other girl to speak.

"So, still busy as usual hmm??" Jessica tried to lighten up the mood. Being an understanding person, as much as she wanted to ask Jessica many things, she didn't want the blonde to feel guilty so she kept her mouth shut and chose to answer what the blonde ask instead.

"Yeah, as you can see." Taeyeon smiled back.

"So, you have the new one hmm?? I'm glad for you, Tae. You're planning to bring her tomorrow to meet your parents?" Jessica pretended to be happy for her ex when in fact she felt devastated knowing Taeyeon was very fast to find the new girl and replace her. "So 2 years and a half was nothing for Taeyeon huh?" Jessica asked in her mind.

"Yes I am." Taeyeon simply answered. She didn't want to give explanation to Jessica regarding who the girl is. How could she tell her about another girl in front of the one that she loves? In normal condition, being broken heart as she's right now should have taught her a great lesson and choose to be a loner for a long time or worse, she would never get married due to her traumatic. Well but the fate said otherwise, she met a famous slut in the bar and coincidentally that girl too who would be the one to marry her soon in the future. She never forgot to chuckled every time she recalled that things that happened to her recently.

"I see. Have your parents met her before?" Jessica couldn't hold her curiosity regarding this girl and decided to ask.

"No, but my mother has and she asked me to bring her tomorrow to meet my father." Taeyeon only answer the questions without asking back. It's not because she didn't care about Jessica's life now, it's because she knew she didn't have enough courage to hear about Jessica and Yuri, her current lover.

"So, what brings you here, Jess?" She wanted to call her baby as usual but she couldn't. Taeyeon felt very hurt every time the word of Jess instead of baby out from her mouth.

"I want to resign." Taeyeon flinched hearing that words. Jessica tried really hard to draw herself out from Taeyeon's life for good. Starting from the break up, moved out from Taeyeon's apartment, absent from her job, then now a resign request. Taeyeon felt her heart beat slower but she chose to ignore it and stayed cool. She didn't want Jessica saw her crying anymore, no she told herself that she was strong enough and had the ability to face this problem.