62> Paradise

"Nngghh.." Taeyeon groaned when her unconsciousness left her. She fluttered her eyes open and in reflex, her free hand gripped her throbbing head.

"Where am I?" Taeyeon muttered to herself. She closed her eyes almost immediately when the sun light penetrated through the translucent tent and through the small peep hole on the tent.

Taeyeon looked at the person beside her and a smile appeared instantly on her flawless face. Taeyeon tried to withstand her dizziness and moved her hand to remove the strains of hair away from her wife's face. Taeyeon caressed Tiffany's face oh so tenderly, didn't want to disturb the sleeping beauty before her. Tiffany whimpered a bit and snuggled closer to the source of warmth and again Taeyeon smiled. The shorter woman lifted her body a little to kiss Tiffany's forehead and said inaudible 'I love you' words.

"Ouch... My head hurts so much. What happened last night? Did we....? Well I guess we did." Taeyeon talked to herself and chuckled afterward. She looked around just to find her body along with Tiffany's covered by nothing.

Taeyeon shut her eyes tightly when she felt another pang attacked her head. It was like her head was knocked and pounced by a huge hammer. Yep, that was hangover and yep again, Taeyeon never experienced this kind of pain before since she practically never drunk before. Taeyeon could faintly remember about the event last night. The last thing she was sure of was when she was ordered to drink a bucket of mixed alcoholic drinks and because it was Tiffany's day the night before, she didn't want to disappoint her wife and drank all the content inside the bucket.

"Taetae..." Tiffany slowly opened her eyes and called her husband even before she got her eyes completely opened.

"Morning beautiful.." Taeyeon greeted her wife and hid her throbbing head from her wife by trying to smile widely.

"Morning, hubby.. Uuhhmmm...." Tiffany yawned and stretched her hands upward. She rubbed her eyes afterward and replaced her head back on Taeyeon's arm.

"How's your sleep?" Taeyeon attentively asked. This was one of the reasons why Tiffany loved her husband so much. She was so caring and loving. It was easy to detect Taeyeon's love forher whenthe shorter woman used any kind of method to showTiffany howmuchshe loved her. Taeyeon was selfless and patient toward Tiffany and yes, Tiffany felt so thankful for that.

"Pretty good.. Ughh,, my head hurts. How's yours? Are you feeling dizzy or something, Tae?" Tiffany tried to sit up but Taeyeon's hand disallowed her.

Tiffany recalled how Taeyeon was never been a drunkard before so she knew how unbearably painful Taeyeon's head was now. She worried for her husband. Tiffany looked up to her husband and Taeyeon gave her a reassuring smile. Taeyeon hugged Tiffany's body tighter and rubbed Tiffany's back using her other hand. Apparently Taeyeon hadn't realized about the tattoo thingy and Tiffany didn't want to remind her either, well at least not now when she herself got the same dizziness as Taeyeon and when she just woke up in the most beautiful place amongst the world. Yes, it was inside Taeyeon's safe embrace.

"A little. This is quite new for me. Must be because of drinks. How about you? Is your head okay?" Taeyeon asked back.

"Uhm.. Same like you, but I'm sure yours is worse. Youneverdrink before, Tae." Tiffany answered worriedly. She placed her palmon Taeyeon's face.

"Yeah, you're right, but it's still bearable. Hopefully the pain will go away soon. Anyway, were you happy last night? Are yousatisfied with the party?" Taeyeon changed the topic. She lied when she said bearable because actually it's totally unbearable yet she didn't want to make Tiffany worried, not when now was just a day after her birthday.

"It's wonderful, Taetae! Thank you for the surprise and the party!! At first I thought you were serious when you said mybirthday wasn't important.. Thanks' a bunch, hubby. You're the best! I love you!!" Tiffany sat up and rewarded Taeyeon with a hug. She pounced on her husband, forgetting about the fact that Taeyeon was still on her hangover mode.