58> Birthday Project

"Taetae, open the door please~ I'm so sorry for my action. That's okay if you don't like my second creation but please, I'm begging you not to do that." Tiffany kept banging the bathroom door, trying to persuade Taeyeon to open it for her.

"No means no, TIFFANY! And I'm sure soon enough you will create your third creation and when you think I don't like it, you will continue creating the fourth, the fifth, etc etc. You won't leave my pubic hair in peace, right?" Taeyeon replied from inside the bathroom.

"Well that's because I have confidence that you will like my third creation. I even already know what to name it." Tiffany grinned while imagining what she would do next to Taeyeon's pubic hair.

"I don't even want to hear it. I'll be out in a moment. I'm almost done anyway." Taeyeon said while continuing doing what she's doing.

"What?!! Taetae, no~~ Please don't do this to me. If you shave it then Wavy Goldust couldn't be born." Tiffany was on the verge of cying by now. She had grown unspeakable liking to Taeyeon's pubic hair and treated it as one of her most favorite toys but knowing that Taeyeon intended to shave it clean make Tiffany felt sad and dejected somehow.

"Well, I'm sorry but it's too late to grief over it now. I'm clean down there." Taeyeon sprung the door opened and walked out from the bathroom.

"No no no~~" Tiffany quickly attacked Taeyeon from behind and turned her husband's body with sudden strength. Tiffany then lowered Taeyeon's panty and gasped as soon as she saw it was clean and hairless.

"Huwaaaa~~ You are so mean to me!! I hate you!!" Tiffany smacked Taeyeon's belly and ran out of the room.

Taeyeon let out a sigh before fixing her panty up and sat on the bed. She didn't know what's so wrong with Tiffany. She felt better when she had it shaved. It felt clean and fresher that she even thought that she should have done this long time ago. Tiffany had no pubic hair too and she never once complained about that, so why Tiffany couldn't do the same with her? Taeyeon stood up and walked to Tiffany's direction. She thought maybe Tiffany had run away to the kitchen or living room and yes she was right.

"Fany-ah~~ don't you think your reason for being mad is actually illogical? I mean yours is clean and I never once protested about it, right? Besides I like this one better. I feel clean and fresher." Taeyeon took a seat beside her wife.

"But yours is fluffy and so smooth, not to mention that it was lush. I like yours better. I don't like having one because it feels so itchy that's why I always shave it." Tiffany answered. She then moved to the single couch to show Taeyeon that's she's mad now.

"Oh come on. Do you want to have another fight caused by the same thing? And I thought you loved me." Taeyeon tried to dissipate Tiffany's anger by poking her weakness, which was doubting Tiffany's love for her.

"I do love you, Taetae~~ And I don't want to have another fight too. Having argument with you is torturing me. I don't like it." Tiffany pouted like a kid. She was still childish after all whenever it related to her beloved husband.

"Then why don't we just do something fun rather than having this unknown debate? I still miss my wife you know. You left me for hours in panic and worried state. I want to hug you, kiss you, cuddle with you but all I got is nothing but you creating some distance away from me." Taeyeon scooted to the edge of the couch to lessen the distance between her and Tiffany.

"Aww, Taetae~~ Here let me hug you and shower you with kisses." Tiffany immediately got up and sat on Taeyeon's lap.

"You know I love you, right? Besides I can buy you Barbie or teddy bear or anything with thick hair so you can play with it instead of my pubic hair. Or maybe you can do it using prince or ginger fur once we've reached home later. How about that?" Taeyeon instantly wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist.