8> Their Friends Supports

"Taetae.." Tiffany stood beside Taeyeon who's currently washing the dishes.

"Yes??" Taeyeon turned off the faucet and dried her hands with a small towel under the sink.

"Why you don't have a maid? I mean, your apartment is huge and I'm sure it will be hard to clean it." Tiffany took a seat on the stool, watching the petite girl.

"Because I'm a loner person so I don't like having strangers here. Besides, I like cleaning up so it doesn't matter." Taeyeon ragged the dining table.

"Hmm.. But when we already married later, I don't want to be the one to clean up." Tiffany stated.

"Eh?? You want to be the husband or wife?" Taeyeon gave her sexy back side, bended her body and continue cleaning up the table.

"Wife." Tiffany asnwered quickly.

"Then, clean up." Taeyeon fixed the chairs position.

"I rather clean you up." Even Taeyeon couldn't see Tiffany, but she knew the brunette smirked behind her back.

"......" Taeyeon ignored Tiffany and went back to the sink to wash the rag.

"Taetae.. I think I have to go now. I have work in 2 hours." Tiffany got off and approached Taeyeon.

"Can I ask you not to go??" Taeyeon turned and face Tiffany.

"Wae?? What did you say about not interfering my business again?? Wait, are you jealous knowing your soon to be wife will humph on another man's dick??" Tiffany mocked Taeyeon.

"Sighed. Fine, whatever. Anyway are you sure you don't need me to buy you from your bar owner??" Taeyeon opened the fridge and grabbed orange juice.

"Never been so sure, Taetae. I can handle it on my own." Tiffany nodded like a child.

"Will you come tonight? I can book myself for you if you want." Tiffany tried to tease Taeyeon again. She touched Taeyeon's nape and rubbed it with her thumbs.

"I'm afraid no. I have lots of work so I think I'll work over night today. Take care okay." Taeyeon back away and smiled at Tiffany.

"Sighed. Okay, so I'll see you on saturday??"

"Nope. You'll see me tomorrow. We have to buy a nice dress for our dinner on saturday." Taeyeon poured the juice into 2 glasses.

"But I have many dresses already." Tiffany took one of the juice and took a sip on it.

"The appropiate one?" Taeyeon too drank her juice.

"Errr.. Right." Tiffany puckered her lips for the juice was too sour for her.

"And.. You have to quit your job today. Okay??" Taeyeon chuckled seeing Tiffany's expression.

"But then it means I'll have no income." Tiffany pouted.

"You'll have it from me. I'll give you more than you could gain from the bar." Taeyeon assured Tiffany.

"Hmmphh,, fine!! You promise you will give me more than I can gain from the bar?" Tiffany smirked. "Not only the money, but also the sex of course. Tehee." Tiffany added in her mind.

"Don't worry, I can guarantee you about that. I can give you all you want which will be much more than what you can get from the bar." Taeyeon was so sure about it and gave Tiffany's her widest smile.

"Okay, I'll trust you. I'll get going now. Bye Taetae." Tiffany leaned closer and pecked Taeyeon's lips.

"Aghhh.. How many times I've told you to stop that??! Okay bye." Taeyeon accompanied Tiffany to the front door.