Chapter 53

LISA

After the surge, which was supposed to strengthen our team building, I'm in the office as usual, working on the projects that are currently going on and planning new projects that I would present to Ms. Kim today.

And neither she nor I talk about our hot relationship. Nothing has been going on since the weekend, which might be better.

With my presentation, I confidently strut into my boss' office and prepare everything. She doesn't take her eyes off me for a moment, I can feel it. It's scary how much she can still intimidate me. Not necessarily because I'm afraid of being fired, but because it's her divinity.

"Are you ready?" She breaks the silence, whereupon I nod and begin.

My project consists of a facility as a so-called spa house. For everyone who wants to switch off. There one would offer relaxation courses and thus also conduct team building for companies.

The goal is to ban them worldwide, which means going international without much effort and with a lot of profit. I'm also doing a survey that shows that more companies and private individuals would like such facilities because of the grind, which lacks a certain balance of relaxation in the course of everyday work.

As I relate all this, with Ms. Kim listening carefully and researching my papers, which I have also provided to her.

"In addition, I have a sketch for the rough structure of such a location." I show the next slide with the blueprint.

It is a kind of big villa with individual rooms, a pool on each balcony, a sauna area, sports area and outdoor area where you can do various activities.

After giving her the talk, I'm eagerly awaiting her feedback. Her face was expressionless, which is why I have no idea what she thinks of it.

Still silence.

So I clear my throat slightly to get her to talk.

"Ms. Manoban. What can I say?" Her eyes are big and I already have a bad feeling.

"How you found it?"

Slowly and gracefully, she gets up from her chair and walks towards me. She stops just in front of me and gently strokes my hair.

"Do the project. If that succeeds, you'll get my position." My jaw drops.

What is she saying?

"You heard me right. If things go well, you get my position. If things go bad, you're out of here." Immediately, my heartbeat accelerates and my palms are sweaty.

"I..." my usually big mouth gets nothing out.

"I'm sure you can do it." With that she closes the last gap between us and presses her lips to mine. Her tongue immediately reaches mine and I grab her soft hair.

Everything that is happening right now or even happened in the last hour feels so surreal. We slowly go back a few steps until she is sitting in her chair again. I straddle her and pause in the kiss.

"Ms. Kim, we can't do that..." Again she escapes this deep laugh and she starts to rub me on her.

My midsection is throbbing like crazy and my skirt rides up quite a bit so my butt is exposed. I can feel your hard dress under me and it stimulates my slit even more. A gasp escapes me and that makes her grin contentedly into the kiss.

She pushes me up briefly when I notice how she unbuttons her pants, then she rips open the condom again with her teeth and puts it over it.

"Ride me, baby." With that she pushes my slip aside and I sit down on her cock.

"Fuck." I moan, tilting my head back as I move toward her quickly and rhythmically.

"I want you to make yourself cum, little one." She demands, which makes me move even faster, stimulating my most sensitive spot. A few more movements and everything gives way, so that I grip her shoulders tightly and a wet film appears in front of my eyes.

"Good girl." She whispers to me, grabs my waist and starts pounding me from below.

There is no recovery but she stimulates me again enough to spill over her cock and slump on top of her.

"Look at me when I cum inside you." She challenges me to finish and she gives me the rest as she thrusts into me a few more times until her warm load dissolves in me.

I linger over her, breathing heavily, until I slowly get up and straighten myself.

As I look at her, my heart starts beating faster and my stomach starts to tingle. What the... and the moment she genuinely smiles, I feel my racing pulse even more intensely.

I want to get out quickly.

I don't know what's happening, but I know I need air. So, without taking my things with me, I storm outside onto the roof terrace, where I breathe in the fresh air.

"Fuck." I curse and fight internally with myself. With my thoughts and whatever is going on inside me.

She is the woman who left me, who took my chance at promotion, who provokes me and sleeps with me. It's an ironic game that's being played. Where were the cameras?

I walk back and forth in panic until I hear heavy footsteps.

"Lalisa?" This time she addresses me by my first name.

"Yes, Ms. Kim?" I turn to her and see her face. Her hair still messy from before and her eyes wide.

"Everything all okay?" She inquires and I just nod. I don't even understand what's going on here myself.

"Don't lie." She adds before taking my hands in hers and fixing my eyes.

"I don't, Ms. Kim. How about you leave me alone?" A shake of the head.

"How about you stop blocking and just let what comes?" I eye her with raised eyebrows.

"What are you talking about?"

Without saying anything, she puts her lips on mine and kisses me deeply. Without being demanding, without her wild tongue. Just our lips merging together. She holds me gently and lets the moment sink in.

"Lalisa, I swear to you, I don't know what you do to me, but it's way too much to list." She does also speak my thoughts out loud after breaking away in front of me.

I stand there, breathing heavily, not knowing what to say in reply.

"I... I don't even know what all this is." I point back and forth between us and feel my strong heartbeat again.

"When I said that if the project goes well, you can take my position, I meant it. And that has absolutely nothing to do with sleeping with you or knowing you from our past. I see the potential in you and I want to give you the chance to prove yourself." Her words are like balm on my heart.

"So show me, who the real boss is."