Chapter 38

LISA

I just sit motionless behind her, my body pressed against her bare back and my hand on her stiff member. Damn it feels so big and powerful even wrapped up that it scares me on the one hand and makes me want it on the other. Jennie doesn't say anything either, just waiting to see if I'm going to back down or go into it. The feeling in me says I shouldn't do that, that I'm not allowed to take advantage of Jennie, just because I had an argument with Leo again earlier, but everything else in me...

Everything calls out to just kneel down in front of her.

My sanity falters - as it always does when it comes to Jennie - and I wrap my hand around her shaft, which is still tucked into her jeans. She is panting. I wanna feel you, Jennie.

A little awkwardly, I unbutton her pants with one hand while continuing to kiss her shoulder blades while she leans slightly against me. Her skin is so warm and she smells so outrageously good. Damn, I never want to let her go! When the pants are undone and I slide my hand inside, I gasp in shock. There is no more resistance. No boxer shorts, just her pure, naked, erect cock. I close my hand around the base of her and begin to move my hand up and down slowly, moaning as she leans her head against my shoulder while I fiddle with the handle of her chair with my other hand so I'm looking at her over her shoulder can. Good Lord in heaven, she is perfect!

Her penis protrudes over her navel and her tip shines seductively through the pre-cum. I run my thumb over her head and spread the drop on it as she moves her hips towards my hand. Unintentionally, this sight elicits a groan from me. I gently drive her shaft back down to the root, briefly tingling her testicles, before my hike goes up again with stronger pressure and also makes Jennie moan. I'm so hot that I'm almost afraid to get dehydrated. As I continue to rhythmically work her cock, I now kiss her neck and finally bite her shoulder, hoping that it will arouse her as much as when she always does it to me. Luckily for me she likes it, because an erotic growl escapes her throat. She turns her face to me and kisses me. She grabs my face with one hand and shoves her tongue into my mouth. And I thought I couldn't get any hotter - wrong thought. The kiss is so passionate and hot, so different from the one before and it's so addictive. The way she sucks on my lips or my tongue makes me beg internally for her to suck on a completely different area of ​​me. I moan into the kiss, as she does. I get dizzy and increase the speed of my hand.

This position is so erotic. I feel like I'm in control for a moment instead of the other way around and from this position I can clearly picture her looking at herself every time she touches herself which makes everything even hotter.

"I want to see you." She moans against my lips and I grant her this wish, walking around her without stopping my handwork until I stand in front of her.

She studies my red lips, rubs her thumb across them, before pulling the nape of my neck back toward her, bringing our lips together again.

"God, those lips... I want more of them."

How I wish I could just pull my dress up and sit on her right now? Only too gladly! But this time I want to spoil her completely and thank her for my first two orgasms.

"On the knee." She commands so imperiously that it excites me even more. With a blink of an eye, she took over the dominant role again and I'm only too happy to allow that.

I twist my wrist as I rub her cock up and down, kissing my way down. On her jawline, down to her neck, licking down her throat making her moan even more and finally kissing her chest down to her perfect abs. Her heavenly scent of fresh and pure woman has an aphrodisiac effect on me. My eyes slide up to meet hers, already black with excitement.

"Fuck, you're so hot. How can you be so depraved and look at me with such innocent eyes at the same time?" She moans.

I just smile, enjoying her compliment and kissing myself down until I kneel in front of her and see her full glory right in front of my eyes. She's so beautiful! I've been buzzing around in my head the whole time.

"Thank you, my little angel."

Damn, did I really say that out loud? I look down at the floor, embarrassed. It does not matter. Show her how much you enjoy her truly!