Chapter 35

LISA

Before I can say anything, she turned me around my axis so that I squeak in shock and my hands are now on her chest. She puts one hand on my back and with the other, she holds mine before we start dancing. Never in my life would I have thought that a woman would just dance with me like that for no reason. Suddenly I'm glad that my father forced me to take a classical dance class.

"Who are you calling a voyeur!" I joke and punch her in the chest before resting a hand on her shoulder.

"You saw me taking a shower." Jennie smirks, averting my eyes for a moment as I feel myself guessing. Yes, I watched her take a shower and honestly? I don't regret a single second of it - except for the fact that maybe she caught me doing it. When I think about it, I immediately see how she has just touched herself and I get even warmer.

"I'll admit it, but there's a touch of voyeur in everyone." I say with a shrug. I need to stop being so embarrassed, I resolve, which is why I look back into her unique eyes, which sparkle with amusement. She looks so carefree right now. I love to see this Jennie. "But you're an exhibitionist for that."

Now jennie is laughing and for me it is the most beautiful sound on earth. She spins me again while the Beatles sing about their darling never to leave them. When she pulls me back to her, we are now so close that no piece of paper could fit between us. I catch my breath.

All of a sudden I forgot all my worries and problems. Forgot that I had a fight with Leo. Forgot that Jennie is my teacher. Forgot that I'm in a relationship. And forgot that he wouldn't accept me after knowing everything about me. At that moment there is only her and me.

"By the way, I really like your socks." She laughs.

I automatically look down at my feet and look at my black sneaker socks with the pineapples on them.

"Hey! Don't make fun of my socks!"

"I will not do that. They suit you so well. In the positive." Her voice was soft as butter and unintentionally her words got under my skin.

Again I get embarrassed and look away. I can't believe how amazing she is or why she keeps saying all those nice things to me. We keep dancing rhythmically to the song without taking our eyes off of each other. The rock song draws to a close and just as Paul McCartney sings "Oh Darling, please believe me" Jennie sings along in her deep, seductive voice and abruptly picks me up, causing me to giggle as she does. She slowly lowers me back down and our faces are suddenly so close that my heart starts pounding in my chest and I forget everything around us. Time seems to have stood still. Her eyes are so intense that I can't look away. I would love to kiss her, put my lips on hers and much more. I can feel her uncontrolled breathing against my cheek and I'm sure she feels mine as well. But just as our lips brush just a touch, the doorbell rings and the moment is gone. I automatically take a step back and can't believe that something always has to come up. Or maybe the gentleman or lady up there is trying to stop me from making another mistake.

Jennie curses before she rushes to the door.

"I... I'll put the food on our plates." I say quickly and disappear into the kitchen area. After a minute, Jennie comes right back with a big pizza box in her hand.

"I ordered pizza for us as well." She doesn't sound particularly happy about the pizza. Well, or rather the pizza delivery man, who had a really bad timing.

"Good this way. I'm very hungry." I try to lighten the mood again, which surprisingly works, because the corners of her mouth lift slightly, and I consciously follow her example.

-

A/N: Hello, guys. Finally the update you've been waiting for. Please be patient about my updates because I really can't update regularly nowadays. ;)