Chapter 11

LISA

Though her gaze is so iron, with a reassuring gentleness she holds my hands tight and draws circles with her thumb on the backs of my hands. I have to work really hard to hold back my contented sigh.

"Oh, Lisa." She sighs. "I really meant to wait until we were even closer, but your robust insolence just begs to be tamed."

"My... wait, what?"

Before I can say anything more, she abruptly pulls me down in one brisk motion so that I'm lying prone on her thighs and a startled gasp escapes from my mouth. I support myself with my hands on the floor. Oh God, she's not really going to spank me now, is she?

Suddenly my mouth is dry and I'm scared and excited at the same time for what's going to happen next. Of course, I've fantasized and written about being spanked, but I never thought that I would ever find such a woman who would do this to me. A person who hits me. Not in a really painful way, but in an erotic way.

Damn it! And what if it's not erotic in reality, but damn painful and humiliating?

"Ms. Kim, I don't know if it-"

"Shhh. Calm down and just trust me, my little one."

I swallow audibly and hate my body for automatically calming down. She pulls up the huge sweater and gasps before suddenly stroking my right buttock and only now do I really realize that my butt is almost at her mercy.

"Fuck, why do you have to wear white too? It's too innocent for what I'm planning to do." She only murmurs and yet I feel a certain bulge in my stomach.

Of course, today of all days I have to wear white, plain cotton panties, although I normally always wear lace.

Involuntarily, my well-trained butt stretches out towards her and I hear her smile, before suddenly a violent blow comes and I gasp in shock.

"That's for being late this morning."

She strokes my butt before another smack follows.

"This is for not writing your essay."

This time it's the other buttock's turn.

"This one is for trying to lie to me."

She strokes my butt again before another smack follows.

"And this is for lying to yourself too."

Now it's the turn of the right side again. The next blow is harder and I groan. Not from real pain, but from pleasure. How can I enjoy being spanked by a virtual stranger so much? However, I can clearly feel the evidence on my stomach that the situation doesn't exactly leave her cold either.

"That's for being so cheeky and only to me."

She's hitting my left side even harder now, so I can't help but scream. Luckily I'm still wearing my panties so she can't see the evidence of my arousal. Otherwise I would most likely sink even lower than I already am.

"This is for having the audacity to wear practically nothing in my presence except your boyfriend's sweater."

"And the final slap is for..." - she pauses meaningfully while gently stroking both my cheeks alternately - "for you to deny what is between us." She just hums before a smack hits my clit so hard, I just scream and feel like I'm seeing stars.

However, this is not all. Suddenly she pulls down my panties and mumbles something about "beautiful" or something like that and then... Then suddenly two long fingers are inside me and suddenly I don't care that my deeply wet cunt is completely at her mercy.

"Fuck, you're so wet and tight." She moans.

Contrary to the slow foreplay I'm used to, Jennie Kim makes brisk and intense movements that I'm really seeing the stars now. My legs are spread so wide it's like another wonder I haven't fallen off her lap yet. Actually, I've always thought that I was more of the clit type than the vaginal one, but nothing has ever felt as damn good as those two fingers inside me. As if she could read my mind, her thumb massages my most sensitive spot and I scream my heart out. Even if I tried to stifle my groans, this wouldn't work.

"Yeah, baby, scream for me."

I can't even imagine how she positioned her fingers to satisfy my vagina and bead at the same time with only one hand in this position. I can't even describe the technique, how it really penetrates me. I'm much too caught up in an erotic frenzy. The only thing that is clear is that I want to feel more of this woman in me. I want everything from her.

My body feels overworked and irritable and I start shaking. I involuntarily squeeze my thighs together and wish so badly that I could just cling to something. She suddenly bites my butt as punishment and I gasp. Once again I find that this slight pain is driving me completely nuts with pleasure.

"Well, well. Keep your legs apart, madame." She says and doesn't wait for my reaction, but pulls my right thigh to the side so that my legs are spread at practically a right angle.

Her movements become more merciless and I hear her moan with pleasure. My body feels really overloaded with tears forming in my eyes and I can't even really put my finger on. Why? I have never felt an orgasm in my life. Not even from my own masturbations. Every time I do it to myself it feels good but I just stop because after a while it gets to be too much and... I always feel incapable afterwards. I can honestly say that Leo doesn't suck in bed and I love being intimate with him, however I started faking orgasms fairly early on as he gets discouraged or disappointed otherwise. It's not his fault. I'm just not cut out for orgasms I guess. And I'm not the only woman on earth who feels this way. About ten to fifteen of the female population never reach their peak in life.

However, my body has never been in such a position in my life. So frantic. I can't think a single clear thought and can only feel. I would love to pull this sweater off my body to cool down a bit, but I'm not in a position to do that.

My whole body trembles and I would like to scream more, but I can't breathe. I think my vision is black and a hot wave flows through me. Yes, Jennie! Never stop! And suddenly... her fingers are gone. If I were able, I would beg her never to stop, but only a begging sigh escapes me.

"Oh, my little angel." She begins with an even lower voice and I feel that I'm getting even wetter - if that's possible. "Bad girls don't deserve climaxes."

I'm still unable to do anything so she pulls me up and sits me on her lap. In love with herself, she wipes away my tears and cradles me in her arms. Why does that feel so good?

"Jennie..." I just mumbled one last time before eventually falling asleep.

-

A/N: You guys, also may check out my story 'Vamp Mate' as well if you like fantasy books.