Chapter 39

LISA

I open my eyelashes seductively, looking for her eyes before taking one of her balls in my mouth and sucking on it. Her eyes roll up in pleasure and again she lets out that seductive deep moan as I simultaneously tease her with my tongue and my hand still rubbing her cock with firm pressure. I do the same with the other side until she holds my hair together with her fist like a hair tie, gives it a quick tug and gives me a look to continue. I do her this favor, lick the thick vein on the lower side of her shaft along until I arrive at her plump tip. Again a drop of pleasure has formed at her tip. I lick the shiny pearl to the full without breaking eye contact before I put it in my mouth. As my wet mouth encloses her, she lets her head fall back, moaning, and I rather want to see it. Continuing to work the bottom half of her by hand, I suck on her broad cock, bobbing my head up and down, enjoying the taste of it in my mouth. I have to moan on her skin myself and start to satisfy her sack with my left hand. I cannot describe how much I want to please her. No, how badly I want and need it.

"Baby, that's fantastic." She moans. "Makes you all wet sucking me off, right?"

I just moan in agreement and can't get over how much her dirty words are driving me even further, taking her deeper into my throat and back to my lips, throat, lips. For a moment, I pay particular attention to the small band on the underside of her glans with my tongue. An animal growl escapes her throat - seems to have hit the spot - and she grips my hair so tightly, it hurts slightly, but in a good way. I continue to tease her frenulum and would love to touch myself if both my hands weren't busy with her penis. I have never been so horny for a person in my life as I am for her and I feel like dying if she doesn't finally take me.

Jennie now buries both hands in my hair and shoves her cock deep into my throat, deeper than it has ever been. I have trouble absorbing her wide, long shaft, nor do I want to take her out of my mouth. I have to swallow, which tightens my throat even more and makes her moan again. She starts to move my head and now moves her hips with me.

"Want me to fuck your filthy mouth, little one?" She moans, and I can only nod.

She pulls her full glory out of my throat in agony and doesn't look as if she would want that. I quickly catch my breath.

"Tell me." She demands hard.

"I want it." My eyes widen in shock at the submissive tone I let out.

"What exactly, little one? You know I don't like half answers."

"Please. Please, can you fuck my mouth, ma'am?"

A mischievous grin creeps onto her perfect lips before she shoves her cock deep down my throat again and back to my lips. I feel her more and more deeply and I am surprised that I don't get a gag reflex. It's moving faster and faster and that's all, yet I want more. Tears form in the corners of my eyes and she wipes them away with her thumb. I'm glad how good she is at assessing my body, because instead of stopping, she's just speeding up, which is what I need to do right now for some unknown reason. I can feel her balls tightening in my hand and her cock getting harder.

"God, baby, you're so good... so damn good. I'll cum soon!"

Her words drive me on and I suckle on her harder, wanting her to cum for me and only me. Abruptly she puts her head back, almost yells my name and spills out in violent spurts deep in my throat. I swallow everything she gives me, looking at the veins in her neck, her abs, her groin. I close my eyes in pleasure and still suck on her to really get every drop of her. As I feel her starting to get hard in my mouth again, Jennie pulls me to my feet and kisses me so hard my wobbly legs would collapse if she didn't hold me. I'm not used to being kissed after a blowjob, which makes me enjoy this all the more. She lifts me up so that I have to wrap my legs around her torso while our tongues do an erotic dance.

I didn't even realize that she blindly carried me up her stairs until my back landed on her soft mattress. Her bold fingers stroke up my thigh, pulling my dress up over my hips, leaving a longing tingle in my wake. She sits me down briefly to take off my dress completely and looks at my tight breasts.

"You don't like bras, is that possible?" She asks while she takes off her pants and kneels in front of the bed.

Before I can answer the question, she pulls me against the end of the bed by my calves, causing me to let out a startled squeal. Within a blink of an eye I am suddenly free of my panties and her tongue digs deep between my crack. My back arches and I can't help the moaning.

"God, did you get horny by sucking me off? You're literally melting away!"

My hands tangle in her hair and pull her down again so she presses her lips to my most sensitive nerve. An appreciative growl can be heard from her. She sucks and licks my clitoris at the same time and I think it's the best feeling in the world.

"Jennie, more." I beg and take turns kneading my breasts with one hand, which desperately crave attention.

Her eyes look at me so intensely that I get the feeling that I can come just because of that. Suddenly I feel two fingers inside me and stretch my hips towards her. Instead of slowing down, her fingers fuck me too mercilessly, but that's how I need it now.

"Please, Jennie. More. Please." I've never had to beg for more to someone, except to Jennie. She elicits sides from me that I have never recognized in myself.

My moaning doesn't seem to end, but I can't stop it either. It feels too awesome. Her fingers withdraw from me as I stretch out to protest.

"No, don't stop."

Suddenly I feel her researching fingers on my forbidden hole. She circles it with her wet finger before sliding it in lightly.

"Wait, Jennie."

If her tongue didn't distract me a lot, I might stop her. But the next moment she is already deeper in my rosette. There is a small pain, but when she moves, my rosette relaxes and I sway my hips to her rhythm. This feels way too good.

"Has anyone had you here yet?" She asks with such dominance that I want to give her anything she wants.

"No, ma'am. N-No one."

A triumphant smirk creeps onto her face and her eyes glitter treacherously. Again she dedicates her lips to my sensitive pearl before abruptly lying on top of me the next moment. I feel her completely hard cock against my thigh again and rub against her as she kisses me again. I can taste myself on her lips and moan in her mouth. Damn it, I gotta have her inside me now or I'll die.

I grab her cock with one hand and want to lead her inside me, but she grabs both of my hands and holds them captive over my head with her left hand.

"Jennie, take me now. I can't stand it any longer." I groan in desperation and squirm in her grip.

She uses her knees to spread my legs before sliding two fingers inside me again and stimulating my clitoris with her thumb. My whole body trembles and I know I'm about to cum, but that's not enough. I need more. I need her inside me already.

"Please, Jennie. I need your cock inside me. I cannot take it anymore."

"Oh, Lisa. You have no idea how much it turns me on when you say dirty things and beg at the same time."

"Then what are you waiting for?" I ask desperately and continue to wriggle under her, moaning, enjoying her fingers. "What should I do?"

She waits a moment and pauses her fingers to which I just protest, shaking my head. She rubs her cock the length of my vagina and as she caresses my pearl, I roll my eyes in lust.

"Surrender yourself to me. Completely."

-

A/N: Okay, I'll stop here! 😭💀