Chapter 10

LISA

Without saying another word, I get into her car, wondering if that was a good decision. Of course it isn't.

"How much trouble, Ms. Kim?" I ask tentatively. Maybe I should have just shut up. Or even better: don't get in the car at all.

The corners of her mouth twitch again and I find myself wanting to poke her in those deep dimples. Lisa Manoban! You have a boyfriend, madame!

"Don't worry, you'll still get your punishment, little one." She simply replies. The fact that she keeps calling me 'little one' always unintentionally melts my heart.

"How many detentions still?" I ask annoyed and lean my arm on the window while I'm looking out.

She gives a short laugh before saying, amused. "Oh Lisa. You're so cute."

I look at her confused because I don't quite understand. I don't care either. My goal is to get home and away from Ms. Kim as soon as possible.

"You still haven't answered my other questions yet." She finally says after the time.

I tug awkwardly at the hem of my sweater again, not wanting to answer her. It's too shameful.

"Ms. Kim, I don't think what you're about to do is appropriate. Not just because I have a boyfriend, but in general because it's forbidden. Touching your student is somehow banned for you." Even as I say this, I just can't resist watching her shift gears. Her veins are sticking out from her rolled-up shirt. I've always found women sexy when they drive.

"First of all, you can say Jennie in private and secondly: I don't care much about laws. I tend to have my own rules. I do what I want. And I'll admit, Lisa, that I've never otherwise had an affair with a student, but I know that I want you. And what I want, I get." She says with such a firm conviction and throws me a look for a few seconds that only makes it clearer.

In an emergency, I had nothing from such arrogant people. I find her even more attractive because of her directness and involuntarily pull my legs together. She must have said three times today that she wants me and I'm cursed for wanting to hug her. And the fact that she's never dated a student before and desperately wants me, even though there are definitely far more curvy women out there, only makes me want her more. However, I just can't do that. It is so wrong.

"But what if I don't want you, Ms. Kim?" I hiss back, more rudely than I would think. But maybe that's better. I consciously emphasize her name so that she knows how it means to me.

She groans in exasperation. "Whatever. I already know: You struggle with your self-morality. But babe, you can't deny how it turned you on. I felt it myself how your body reacted to me."

I would have liked to smack her for the way she speaks to me! "What's your problem, Ms. Kim?"

"That you're lying to yourself."

"You know absolutely nothing about me!" I counter, not wanting to see that I really often lie to myself.

"I know enough about you, Lisa, to form a clear picture of you. So calm down before I get really angry." I can see her vein tightening in her throat and I can't resist trying more.

"If you have such a clear picture of me, you probably also know that I wasn't made to keep quiet."

She smiles again. "Oh Lisa. You have no idea what pleasure it will be for me to punish you."

Just when I yell. "WHAT?" The car stops abruptly. Only now do I notice that we are not in front of my house, but a large house.

"Where are we?"

She doesn't answer and just keeps going. I hurry to get out of the car and keep asking her where we are. However, she never answers.

We stop in front of the front door and she unlocks it. With my arms crossed, I walk into - as it turned out - her house and I unconsciously look around.

"Do you want to drink something?"

"Why are you bringing me here, Ms. Kim? Why don't you take me home?" I ask the counter question instead.

"Because I want to work things out with you and I don't want your neighbors to recognize me."

"There is nothing to discuss." I simply reply, looking at the full and large bookshelf with considerable works. Huh, apparently Jennie Kim is a fan of modern works, not just classics. "Because nothing else will happen."

Without what she has to say, I feel her presence on the back of my neck. I feel her close behind me and get goosebumps.

"Oh, my little one." She hisses. "We both know that you always look away when you try to lie to me."

A small kiss lands on my neck and for a brief moment I tilt my head to the side. My body automatically asks for more. Damn, she shouldn't turn off my brain!

I see her knowing smirk and I could smack myself for how treacherous my body is. Just as I'm about to ask her to distance myself, she takes a step back of her own accord. I take a deep breath before I turn around and still catch my breath. she's a whole head taller than me and standing there in her stupid, stupid shirt and the stupid, stupid sun shining on her and making those even stupider eyes shine... How can a person look so good?

"You're biting your lip, my angel." She smiles. "It speaks volumes how your body reacts to me. Why are you denying it?"

The fact that she just called me 'angel' throws me slightly off balance so I'm not even thinking about my next words. "Because I have a boyfriend."

"So you admit that there is something?"

I shake my head briefly to regain my sanity. I have to end this situation! I can't cheat on Leo! Pull yourself together, body!

With these mantras, I look back into Ms. Kim's eyes, which look slightly amused. Still, she looks serious.

"Don't you have any children of your own or why do you have to bother other minors?!" I hiss, trying to sound as serious as possible and angry at the same time.

Suddenly her expression changes from amusement to iron anger. Her look shows me that I've really gone too far and again this vein pulsates in her neck. She's looking so menacing right now that I almost want to get down on my knees and beg her forgiveness. I'm suddenly feeling very cold because of the dark aura that she radiates.

"Pants down." She finally says after a moment of meaningful silence. The calm in her voice makes me even more threatening and I'm petrified.

"Lisa Manoban, I won't say it again."

I swallow hard and I know I shouldn't and that it's damn wrong, but the submissive side of me just does it without asking what's going to happen now. As I take off my shorts, I take off my shoes at the same time and nervously grab the hem of my hoodie again, but I've walked away from her gaze.

She glances over me once and when our eyes meet again, this time they are emerald green. Without saying anything else, she calmly sits down on the coach and gestures for me to come over to her. The fact that her gaze is still so cold makes me shudder and I can't deny that it arouses me at times as well.

-

A/N: Hope you enjoyed it so far! 😇