Chapter 8

JENNIE

It's now seven past eight and I've just sat down at my desk after handing out and explaining the rehearsals. Still no sign of Lisa. I keep tapping the fingers of my right hand on the table and looking at the clock. Now it's eight minutes too late. I clasp my hands together and try to analyze the situation we are in now. I still remember exactly how intensively I could smell her smell on my finger for hours afterwards. I wasn't even inside her! Personally, I don't regret our kiss at all. Of course, kissing her so freely here at school is risky - especially when the door isn't locked - but it felt too good.

The image in my head appears as she wraps her legs around my hips and rubs lustfully on my best piece. Oh yes, and how she enjoyed it. And how much I did it in the first place.

Shit, how I wish I could have fucked her uncontrollably right there, right here, so that she would forget her damn boyfriend forever and only want me? So intense that it's spoiled for every other human being in this world.

Again, I'll take a look at the clock. Ten past eight. Does time really go by so slowly, rum?

"Ms. Kim?" I suddenly hear Eunhee's squeaky voice and I am snapped out of my thoughts.

(A/N: Made a name up: Shin Eunhee.)

"Could you come to my place for a moment?"

Ironically, I walk over to the girl, who is showing off her luscious breasts in a plunging cleavage, to answer her question.

"What is it, Miss Shin?"

She 'thoughtfully' scratches her neck, consciously squeezing her breasts. Do you mean by 'Name the three genres of literature and explain them.' Poetry, epic and romance?"

She bites her lower lip thoughtfully, probably expecting me to carefully scroll all her movements. If it's that then she can wait for a long time.

I just roll my eyes and answer. "Miss Shin, I cannot confirm whether your theories are correct or not. Go on with your work." My cool tone makes her shudder and I can clearly see how stupid she feels right now. She should. Just because she reveals her cleavage to me and bats her eyelashes doesn't mean I owe her an account. Stupid girl. Just wasting my time. Why did she go to the third literature course if she doesn't even know that the genre is drama?

I look at the clock again, annoyed. It's not even a quarter past eight, but I apologize to the five students, who each take their own exams before I leave the class. The office was closed for the weekend, so I am even more pleased that I analyzed her student file earlier in the school year and saved her landline number on my phone.

It rings and rings and soon I can no longer hide my growing restlessness. Just as I'm about to hang up, I hear a high-pitched female voice. "Hello?"

"Hello, am I speaking to Lisa's legal guardians?"

A moment's hesitation before she says. "Yes. What can I do for you, Ms...?"

"Kim. Your daughter hasn't shown up for detention yet and I just wanted to check if she was being held up."

"My daughter and detention?" I hear her mother gasp, her voice becoming squeaky.

Aha, someone is probably hiding a lot of things from their mother.

"I'll drive her to school myself, Ms. Kim."

I grin to myself victoriously and head back into the classroom. In my seat, I clasp my hands again, almost counting the minutes until she's about to appear. The wildest fantasies of how I can punish her afterwards are buzzing in my head.