Chapter 19

LISA

The food almost gets stuck in my throat when her elbow brushes against mine. I look over at her briefly, but her gaze is completely monotonous. Her jawline is square. her thick, relatively long tresses look like she's been ridden through her a thousand times, giving her that sexy I-just-got-up-from-a-wild-night-look and I wanted to get my hands in hers cling. Her green eyes are focused on her food, the left corner of her mouth lifts slightly as she notices me staring at her and... God, she's a beautiful woman! Too bad she's my teacher.

And you have a boyfriend, ma'am! My sanity admonishes me, so I sigh and focus on the delicious food.

"Mhm." I sigh. Jennie is a true master in the kitchen.

Suddenly she places her hand on my bare thigh and I almost wince as I feel that electrifying feeling run through my entire body that happens every time Jennie Kim touches me. I can feel her eyes, but I don't realize I'm looking at her.

I have to keep a cool head if I don't want to make more mistakes. Just as I want to evade her long fingers, she draws an eight or the infinity sign on my thigh with her thumb. The pressure she exerts makes me sigh contentedly and thirst for more touches. Suddenly the thought of not betraying Leo any more is no longer my top priority.

"Finish your meal, little one. Otherwise you won't get your clothes any more." She threatens me and throws me a slightly stern, evening also eager look from the side. Her eyes are darker and practically undressing me.

The woman is definitely used to getting her way. I would like to speak back, but I'm afraid that if I raise my voice, my traitorous body will slip out of a completely different voice.

We continue to eat in silence and not once does she take her hand from mine, as if she couldn't bear not to touch me for a second. I also don't look at her again, because these eyes are pure poison for me. I admit that her touch feels really fantastic. One of the downsides is that lust immediately builds up in my entire body - and especially in a very specific area - and I just have to suppress it.

When I've swallowed the last crumb, I drink my glass of sparkling orange juice in one gulp.

"Thanks for the breakfast, Jennie."

I turn to her on the bar stool and am taken by her gaze. This woman oozes pure sex from every pore. From this staring contest alone, I could pass out.

"You got something." She almost purrs and puts her hand on my cheek before I can realize it. Instinctively I snuggle into it and let her wipe the rest of my drink with her thumb. My lips part slightly and I'm sure she can feel my hot breath as she brushes the left side of my upper lip over and over again. I can't stop staring at her. I'm under her spell again and should really get away immediately and as quickly as possible before more things happen here that I can't undo.

"Jennie..." I begin, trying to interrupt her, but her left hand is still stroking my thigh and her right hand is tracing the shape of my lip. Her thumb rests between the gaps between the two, repeatedly pressing my lower lip forward very slightly and the tip of her thumb sometimes brushing against my teeth.

"Lisa." She breathes so sexy that there's definitely a telltale wet stain on the boxer shorts I'm wearing. "You have such beautiful full lips. I would like to nibble on them all day long."

Her ruthless honesty sends lightning bolts to my center. There's nothing I'd rather do right now than pull her towards me, kiss her and let her do exactly what she wants.

She still has her thumb on my lower lip and plays with it lightly. I wonder if she's going to put it in my mouth or how she would react if I sucked on it hard. It's only when I hear an excited growl that I realize I've been licking her fingertip and biting it lightly.

"You're driving me crazy, little one. Do you know that?"

I love it when she calls me little one. It shows her devotion to me, even though that abnormal attraction shouldn't exist between us. I smile and kiss her finger.

"Your smile is so beautiful. Damn, Lisa. What are you doing to me?" She asks herself rather than me.

Her eyes hypnotize me and I feel thousands of butterflies fluttering in my stomach. "I dont know."

It's only when her eyes return to my lip that I realize I'm unconsciously biting it. Her face closes in on mine and my eyes almost completely close. My whole body craves those gorgeous lips that feel like they were made just for me. Only a few centimeters separate us when a loud ringing of the bell interrupts us abruptly. We both look startled at this direction coming out of the bathroom.

Annoyed, she rubs one hand all over her face and curses. The moment has passed and I quickly get up to put a few meters between us. Take a deep breath, Lis.

-

A/N: I'm too busy with my gf nowadays so kinda slow updates 💁🏻‍♀️