Chapter 5

A/N: Leave if you feel uncomfortable. This is fiction world so remember this story contains:

JENTOP - JEN G!P - TALL JEN

-

JENNIE

Damn, my cock is throbbing under these pants. I hurry to my car. Actually, I just wanted to go make copies, but what's going on there? Lalisa Manoban happened.

I can't think straight right now. My cock forces me too much to think about her.

I pull a t-shirt out of the trunk of my black car. Unfortunately I don't have anything else in it. I get in my car to change but still can't ignore the erection in my pants. This girl doesn't seem to realize what she's doing to me.

I slump back in my seat and take a few deep breaths, trying to get the image out of my head of this young almost-woman rubbing my stomach, desperately trying to get the coffee stain out. I am just a human too.

Her slight Asian features are fucking turning me on. I've had much hotter women. Not that she's pretty. She definitely is and how perfect she actually is making me crazy. However, she is small and she does not have particularly large breasts. Nevertheless, it is also her crazy, clever, vivacious and at the same time sweet nature that appeals to me.

Apparently the fact doesn't help me close my eyes at all, because it just makes me fantasize about what it would have been like if she had pushed her little hand further down and written on completely different regions of mine.

What is this little brat thinking anyway? I should be angry, I should be freaking out, but I'm just amused and can't explain to myself how I just lost my control. I am her teacher and she is my student! She's not even of legal age! She will be in two months though. Will I last until then?

Lost in thought, I unbutton my pants and just can't resist pulling out the massive bulge in my pants and freeing it. For the sake of brevity, I can't think of another way of not running around with a possibility until my next lesson. Nobody would see me through my tinted windows, anyway everyone, students and teachers, is in the school building and I've done much worse and dirtier things in public.

I think about how I wanted to rip her blouse off just to get a closer look at that beautiful white lace bra, even though it would have most likely landed on the floor a few moments later. Why does she have to wear white? Does she want to kill me with her innocence? My hand encloses my shaft. How much bigger would it feel in her small hand? Or how her sometimes red lips would feel about it? This idea only excites me more.

I should be ashamed of having such fantasies about my student. I have never harbored a sexual desire for a student. Why should I? Experienced women know what to do. Nevertheless, I can't help but think how her nervous and perplexed manner excited me earlier. Damn, I'm still aroused until now and I swear it's no different for her. I saw too clearly how her dainty legs pressed together as I imperceptibly brushed the tip of my index finger across her small breast.

Shit, if she were under me now, I would crush her! She has really nice, narrow eyes. But is her cunt as tight as I imagine it to be? Yes, I would definitely impale. And damn how this idea makes me rub even faster on my cock begging for salvation.

Her notebook, which I have had since Friday, suddenly comes to my mind. She wants it wild, passionate and hard. Anything she doesn't get from her boyfriend. Anything she could get from me though.

I imagine how I would fuck her my way. Her star dog boyfriend can never give her what I have to offer for her. Otherwise I wouldn't keep throwing her off her head like that. I've been observing her for a while now and I can see that hardly anything fazes her. She's outgoing and always funny, so being able to shut her up only gets me all the more excited.

Or what if I took her so uninhibitedly, like in the naughty stories she writes? Exactly one week ago I found out that she regularly writes five different erotic stories on an online portal and I read them all. And damn, I'm pretty sure she's writing about her and me in the story 'Forbidden Desire', which is about a student in a relationship and her professor.

However. Every story is about how the man elicits the submissive side of the woman with his dominance and I'll be damned if I won't be her dom. She would damn well pose as the submissive, it's not my first time to realize. How I would sometimes like to spank her sweet ass to punish her for her cheekiness. She would definitely like that. And how she would scream my name when I fuck her. She would forget her oh-so-great boyfriend's name afterwards.

I quickly pull off enough paper towels from the roll in my car door compartment to unload. I come in violent spurts with her name on my lips and wonder how many times this has happened in the past month.

-

For the last two hours, I'm already sitting in the classroom during the break, after I've put down 2,500 kilograms of clay fifteen times on the respective seats, because it's practice again today. The students all come in and look forward to the new topic that we are starting. Well, almost everyone. Lisa is the only one confused. Well, then Madame shouldn't have skipped Tuesday's class. Again I see myself punishing her while admiring her beautiful body in that khaki top.

"Get out your gowns, everyone. We have to work very quickly today." I say directly, which is why everyone unpacks old T-shirts or overalls from their bags - except for Lisa.

I explain to the students what they should do afterwards before I go around and cut the clay with a piece of wire.

"Is there a problem, Miss Manoban?" I finally ask her, now that I've arrived at her seat, to which she answers honestly, saying that she doesn't have anything like it with her. I have to suppress a smile. "As you may know, you should ask your fellow students if you've been absent for the last hour."

She doesn't give me a look, but I can still see her annoyed expression. Huh, apparently she's uncomfortable looking into my eyes now since our previous predicament. Amusing.

For the rest of the hour she doesn't exchange a word with me, nor does she look at me. As she wants. Every once in a while I just catch a glimpse of her kneading and kneading a piece of clay. Her new top is dirty again. What dirty things could I do to her?

Shortly before the end of school everyone cleans up and to be honest I can't wait until everyone gets out of this classroom and I can finally be alone with her. I don't know yet what I'm going to do with her. What I do know is that I definitely want to touch her again. My cock urges me to touch more than just brush her neck or faintly across her chest. I want more.

And when I finally see her sitting all alone in her window seat, lost in thought, crouching on her lower lip as she packs her things, I must say: Fuck it!

What's the big difference if I fuck her in two months or after the school year? The only thing that really makes the difference for me is that I have to contain my lust for this girl longer and... dammit! I really don't want to wait any longer. And what I want, I get.