Chapter 33

LISA

To be honest, I have no idea how I ended up here, on the top floor of a brick building.

Twenty minutes ago I got into my car and actually just wanted to drive to one of my best friends to help me. I sat against the wall across from Leo's door for another hour and a half, gently begged him to let me help him, even tried to yell, but nothing worked. He didn't exchange a word with me. Eventually Kai came up looking for me and I didn't even tell him half the story. The only thing he got from me was that Leo and I had a fight and now he locked me out of his room and won't let me talk to him.

After Kai threatened him that he would kick down the door if Leo wasn't finally "nice" to me, Leo opened the door. He held his helmet in one hand and his motorcycle keys in the other. The last thing he said was: "I urgently need to leave!" And then he was gone, leaving me in despair.

Kai promised me that he would talk to Leo because he disrespects his girlfriend, so I reassured him that I would neuter Leo. Even though Kai asked me to stay anyway, I decided to leave. Especially when I finally noticed Justin, who was standing on the door frame of the last room in the hallway.

And now I'm standing here in front of a door, holding my pasta salad in my arms and my heart racing. Why am I suddenly nervous?

I quickly ring the bell before I can change my mind and immediately regret it. I shouldn't have done that. Everything in me immediately screams to get out and just as I've turned to do just that, the door opens and I hear her so damn sexy and raspy voice.

"Lisa?"

When I turn to her, the pasta salad almost falls out of my hands. Oh what am I understating? I nearly fell to my knees and crawled towards her! She wears a navy blue crop top and black shorts. I see beads of sweat on her arms and face and I automatically wonder what those beads would look like on her covered chest.

"Lisa, what are you doing here?" She finally asks when I don't respond and leans her arm against the door frame. Her biceps are sticking out and right now I can't imagine anything more than being grabbed by those strong arms. Damn whore!

"Ehm... sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your practice. I... I better go."

Just as I turn around, she reaches for the large bowl of pasta salad, touching my hands at the same time. I feel like the warmth it radiates is sending waves of heat through my entire body - especially a deeper region.

"You made dinner? Perfect, because I'm starving." She turns around with the food and goes in the direction of the kitchen, and I get a little perplexed before I follow her without hesitation.

She puts the pasta salad in the fridge and swaps it with a cold bottle of water. Standing behind her the whole time, I admire her musculature. Her shoulders are also glistening from her sweat, making the dark ink look even more alluring, although you can't tell much because of her shirt. Once again I'm wondering what kind of language this is and what it means.

"Do you want to drink something?" She asks and turns to me, and i just shake my head and can't get anything out. Why do I get so quarrelsome with her one moment and shy the next?

She shrugs, opens the bottle and empties it in one gulp. The way she does it, the way a drop runs out of the corner of her mouth and everything about her in general just exudes pure sex. I feel a tug in my lower region and force myself to look away. A smile adorns her beautiful lips.

"I'm just going to take a quick shower. Feel at home."

"Thanks."

While she goes to the bathroom, I can't resist looking after her. God, what are you doing to me, Jennie?

As a matter of course I get up and look around her apartment. Shelves are full of books from every possible genre and the top row is filled with Vinyl. I wish I was big enough to see what kind of albums these are. Just as I'm about to turn to look for a record player, I suddenly hear the shower water turn on. My heart starts beating fast when I see the bathroom door is open. In my head I picture how she is now standing under the jet of hot water. Naked and wet in all her glory. I can't see anything from here, but if I sneaked up to the doorframe, then...

I urgently need to keep a clear head.

I finally turn away and smack my cheeks gently a few times - a failed attempt to escape the heat. Finally, on the small table next to the sofa, I find the record player with a wooden housing. It looks like it's hidden in a wooden case and I have to grin. I've always wanted one exactly like this, I think to myself. A record is already in it and I decide to let myself be surprised and put the needle on the record before I turn it on. A charming woman sings and I suddenly feel like I'm in my fifties. I think it's Peggy Lee's voice I'm hearing.

Abruptly, another sound creeps into my brain. The water in your dream shower has been turned off and I hear the sound of an empty shower tray. I'm overwhelmed again by the idea of ​​her lathering up in the shower and perhaps even letting her hand slide a little lower? Why is she leaving the door open? Is she trying to provoke me with that? I might go insane, Ms. Kim.