Chapter 28

JENNIE

When I look at you now, Lisa, how you happened to fall asleep on my shoulder half an hour ago and I - because I'm your teacher - even backed away, even if I didn't want to. And yet your pretty face is on my shoulder and I can see you're not wearing a bra under your white and black plaid flannel shirt. And how slinky your legs look in your denim shorts and copper brown ankle boots. Your skin shines in the sunlight and makes your golden skin shimmer even more.

You look so damn sexy, as if you want to provoke me to touch you and give you countless more climaxes that only I can give you and no one else. Your naturally pink lips are slightly parted as if you are waiting for me to kiss you in your sleep.

Everyone else who is going to see you now, dressed like this, sleeping on your teacher's shoulder, would immediately think you were a cheap slut who wants to buy A's with sex. But you most definitely are not. Otherwise you would have let my shaft penetrate your beguiling vulva long ago. You are definitely a lady, now in your own personal way, my beautiful angel. You're lucky we're in the front and you're sitting by the window so no one notices you snuggling up to me.

What did Vladimir Lenin say again? Ignorance comes closer to truth than prejudice. And I'm sure you know this quote. After all, you are not who many would think you are. You are my beautiful intelligent girl. Decent as well as indecent. Trapped in a relationship whose flame died out ages ago.

You want me and you know that very well. The other day you told me you can't leave your boyfriend. So, Lisa: Why can't you? What ties you to this college student that made you goof off alone in the middle of the night and God knows what could have happened if I hadn't been there.

I'll admit I'm far from a hero, but every woman needs her queen and who knows? Maybe it's you, Lalisa Manoban. Maybe you are my queen.

-

LISA

After we finally arrived and the bus finally stops in front of the museum, I am the first to step off the bus. It's only in hindsight that I realize how stupid it was to climb over Jennie's lap and sprint out. As an apology, I said that I really needed to go to the toilet, which is why I fidgeted and played around. I had my headphones in my ears for the whole trip and either continued writing on my cell phone for one of my stories or slept.

Wasn't it embarrassing enough that I was late because I overslept again, although I'm one of the only ones on the bus who was really looking forward to the artworks? Do I seriously have to sit next to the hottest teacher, burning my fingers over and over again, for FOUR agonizing HOURS and then fall asleep on her shoulder? And finally sprinting so embarrassingly out of the bus. Today really isn't my day.

I admit it was cute the way she stared at me when I slept, maybe a bit creepy too. There wasn't a time she didn't touch me. Whether it was the "accidental" times when she brushed my leg or she wanted to sit down "more comfortably" and our thighs and upper arms touched. She does all this on purpose and I don't know why.

She fucking knows I'm in a committed relationship, yet she can't leave me alone. And if I'm honest, I don't want that at all. Of course, I keep turning them down because I have to. However, it doesn't mean that her constant advances or insiders in class leave me cold.

How can I be so selfish?

In the meantime, the tour is long over and I'm sitting with some of my course in the museum's cafe. It had been exhausting to do the tour with three classes, since I could understand almost nothing, nor did we stop at a painting long enough for me to admire it accordingly.

I glance again at the table across from us. Oh, didn't I mention that? The three teachers sit in the alcove near us, drinking coffee and eating pastries while Ms. Park visibly flirts Ms. Kim. She even wipes a tiny crumb off Jennie's cheek with her manicured thumb and apparently Jennie doesn't mind. On the contrary. She smiles at Ms. Park and wins over everyone around her with her irresistible charm. Mrs. Choi just keeps complaining about how incredible it is that today's generation is constantly hooked on mobile devices and not looking at the incredible collectibles in this building.