Chapter 34

LISA

A thousand questions go through my head and finally I can't resist any longer and grope my way to the open door. A little bit of adrenaline is coursing through my veins and I feel like I'm doing something illegal - which, legally speaking, I really am. However, I can't think about it for long, because when she comes into view, my breath hitches. She has her back to me shampooing her hair, working her back muscles and making her tattoos come alive as always. How I would like to know what those sentences mean there.

There are water pearls all over her body, which I would love to lick off. From her perfect shoulders, to her slim waist, down to her bubble butt and right down to her toned calves. All her muscles form a seductive symphony of a forbidden sex God.

As Peggy Lee's 'Fever' plays out of the recorder, I feel like I'm going to get a fever myself from this appetizing sight, because suddenly it feels like it's 36º or even hotter here. Especially now that she's turning around. Her biceps are flexing as she rinses her hair with water, her perfectly defined abs seem seductively dancing at me, and that damn V-line that's at her best... Oh my God, I'm about to have a heart attack!

Jennie stands in front of me in the shower, literally. Her erect, large shaft is in all its glory. I suppress a groan and want to do nothing more than touch her. Just as I'm thinking this, Jennie runs her hand down her frothy stomach, lower and lower and my pulse races faster and faster. First she briefly massages her bulging testicles and then she strokes her shiny tip down to her root. Once, twice, and then she lets go of her shaft again. This is the hottest thing I've ever seen and my whole body is tingling with pleasure. She stands more than three meters away from me.

My gaze slides back up and I see Jennie's smiling face. She watched me the whole time, as did I her. As her eyes darkened, my face turned red and I almost ran away in a hurry. I grab onto one of the shelves before letting out a sigh. It should be forbidden to desire someone so much that you can never get.

I try to ignore the fact that my panties are completely wet and try to distract myself by grabbing a stool to look at the records. Amazingly, she doesn't seem to have a specific taste in music either. I find a collection from all different years from the twenties to today. To be honest, I never would have guessed that she actually listens to anything like indie music. Instead, I'm not at all surprised that she listens to rock or country music. She even has my favorite Beatles album. I grab the Vinyl and swap Peggy's record with 'Abbey Road'.

While the music is playing, I keep looking around her loft, punching the big punching bag in the back corner and even looking in the closets. Not that I feel the need to spy on them, but because I've always been interested in how other people live. However, one closet is locked and my curiosity, irritatedly, asks what is hidden inside.

Just as I want to try opening this old wooden closet again, a warm body nestles against mine and strong arms wrap around my waist. A cloud of her shower gel and her own scent envelops me and I snuggle up to her, while she kisses me first on my temple, then on my neck and finally on my collarbone. I sigh. Now I can feel that she is still not wearing a top.

"What's in that closet, Jennie?"

I can hear her soft laughter and she snuggles with me to the beat of Maxwell's Silver hammer.

"Do you know how much I like the way you say my name, little one?"

My heart feels warm and butterflies flutter unintentionally in my stomach. The song is coming to an end, but not the subject. She can't sell me for that stupid. I look at her again before returning my hands to her arms around my stomach. "Don't distract, Ms. Kim."

"Do I have to punish someone again?"

"You are so disturbed." We both laugh and just keep moving back and forth to the music. Suddenly, the whole world from before has evaporated. I cannot describe how much her presence calms me.

"You'll find out what's inside soon enough, my little angel."

I look up at her over my shoulder and see her smile. I have to do it automatically.

"Promise?"

Her green eyes sparkle and her smile turns into a wide grin. She nods while my absolute favorite song from this album is played. Oh! Darling.

"But only if you dance with me now, you voyeur."