Chapter 45

LISA

My cheek rests on Jennie's bed while my butt is in the air. She has tied my wrists to my ankles on either side with her ties, so that my legs are forced to spread and my vulva is exposed without protection. One tie is black and the other deep red as if these colors want to express what we do:

It's forbidden, dark and yet sensual in the most erotic way.

While Jennie was performing the procedure, my body was on fire at every touch. Even now that she's just standing behind me and doing nothing but letting the voyeur out, I can feel her eyes heating me up. There is already a thin film of sweat on my body and I can feel my proof of lust shamelessly running down my thighs and wetting them.

Her touch earlier distracted me from my fear of being tied up. To be at the mercy of being defenseless. But now... a kind of shame fills me. I'm lying here so helpless I can hardly move while Jennie delights in it.

Just trust her, Lalisa.

"You are so beautiful, my little angel. Just breathtaking."

I close my eyes and let the words sink in. Just keep waiting, try to suppress the shame in me, but it doesn't work one hundred percent. The sweat on my skin is getting cold and I'm scared of what's about to happen. My head screams to stay sane and for a split second reminds me of what happened the last time I wasn't in control.

Unexpectedly, she strokes my spine, which gives me a shiver. She slides her hand even lower and when she reaches my tailbone, I wince violently. A loud gasp escapes my throat. Wow, didn't realize how sensitive I am there. I automatically relax at her touch.

"Shh... relax, Lisa. Stop thinking about it and just feel."

As if she could read my mind.

Finally she puts her hand on my stretched butt and kneads it. I gasp again. The way she massages my buttocks hard and forcefully in a way that only a woman who is completely confident in herself can do makes my blood boil even more. She lets her thumb wander to my vagina and gasps for air as she feels the evidence of my arousal. I reach out towards her finger and want with every fiber of my body that she fills me. She wets her thumb with my wetness before circling it around my clit.

"More!" I groan and want - no, need - just really more.

Suddenly she gives me a hard smack on my right buttock, causing my face to sink deeper into the soft mattress. I am panting.

"I decide here when you get more. You're just going to lie there and enjoy." She snaps and pulls my hair forcing me to look at her. "And now open your mouth."

Before I can reply anything, I suddenly feel something round in my mouth that is tied to a short string. I can't see it but it feels like silicone. I return her lusty gaze as I suck on the round something, imagining it was a cock.

She moans. "Good girl."

Why do I just love it when she says that?

Jennie pulls it out of my mouth again. I still haven't seen it as she pushes my face back into the mattress. Before I can ask, she abruptly infiltrates it into my nasty and I moan. She put the ball right on my G-spot. The feeling is unfamiliar, but my body quickly gets used to it, which is why I relax again - well, before the thing suddenly starts vibrating like an earthquake.

My toes clench, my fingernails dig into the sheets and loud, full of desire burst out of my mouth.

"Jennie. Oh God. What... what is that? Ahh!" I don't know what to think about. This vibrator in me makes me forget everything.