Chapter 36

LISA

"You are so different." She laughs, and again I just shrug my shoulders. Others would take it as an insult, but I'm just not like others and I know that myself.

We've been sitting on the bar stools in her kitchen for an hour now, talking, laughing, fooling around and just having fun. In the meantime she has even pulled on a shirt. When I was in her apartment for the first time and she put me over her knee, I never would have dreamed that Jennie Kim could also have such a humorous side. I thought that she was a strict, ruthless woman and said quite bluntly that she had a stick up her ass.

"Better than being just like everyone else."

"I've never met a person like you. You're getting so... real."

Unintentionally, these words hit me in the middle of my stupid heart and I practically melt. I put my hand on hers, which has been on my lap the whole time, and clasp our hands together. Her green eyes look at me with such intensity that there is no doubting her words and the amber ring gleams like fine whiskey. One sip more and I have no control over myself. Even if she would lie to me, I probably wouldn't even realize it. Damn charmer.

"What does that tattoo on your back actually mean?" I finally ask after a while and sip on the martini that she generously mixed for me. She told me earlier that if I've had anything to drink I'm forced to stay through to get the message, to which I just gave her a slap on the shoulder but happily accepted the cocktail. I would have stayed all night anyway.

"Would you like to try reading it?"

I have to laugh. "Gladly. But I'll fail miserably at it."

She just grins broadly before pulling the shirt over her perfect body and my libido starts burning at the hot sight. God, a teacher shouldn't look this hot!

The look she gives me is knowing, and I just look away, embarrassed. With her index finger she turns my face back towards her and... kisses me. The kiss is soft and so unusual from her, but beautiful. The butterflies in my stomach seem to have multiplied because I feel like passing out, when after a while she finally pulls away from me, she strokes my cheek and says: "I've been meaning to do this all evening."

In response, I give her another gasp kiss before replying with a grin: "Come on, ma'am. Turn around!"

She grins too and turns on her bar stool so I can get a closer look at the screen on her back. It is truly a masterpiece. As this text breaks out, although it's also gray behind it. Shades can be seen. Different shades of gray, maybe they are clouds. I can't describe it exactly, but it's just beautiful.

I'm trying to read the first line and I can't figure out what "Στην εαρινή οικία τη βρήκα" means, nor how to pronounce it. I exhale briefly before I begin. "Stin eap... no, wait: earini okia ti... Okay, stop. I have no idea how to pronounce that, Jennie. What is written there?"

Jennie laughs at me, and I slap her again, but this time on her bare shoulder. She looks at me over her shoulder. "Little one, don't you think I'm counting how many times you've punched me today? Believe me, you'll get all that back." She says with a twinkle in her eyes that I have to swallow and goosebumps are forming on my skin. The mood has changed from one moment to the next and I feel warm again. On the one hand I can't believe it, on the other hand I want to know what she's going to do to me. Especially when I think back to how hot it made me even when she spanked me.

"Sorry." I just mumble. "Will you explain to me what it says?"

"What's it called?" She asks sternly.

"Please?"

"Good girl."

-

A/N: Updates on this book are back!