Chapter 40

JENNIE

My penis is wet with her nectar as I slipped it over her cunt once. It's pulsing so hard and painful at the same time, it's like it's about to explode if I don't finally get to fuck her. How long have I been waiting for this moment? Her, naked and willing beneath me, begging for my cock.

I'm so close, very close.

Never in my life have I wanted to have sex with a person as much as I do with her, and she's ten years younger than me and won't be of legal age until the week after next. But how could I not? As well as her pale skin shines through this thin film of sweat and her nipples stand up excitedly. Damn, she's so aroused that I can smell her so badly it makes me feel high. She is such a forbidden intoxication and yet... I want more of her, I want everything. With skin and hair. I got such a possessive feeling of filling her in every way imaginable that a cock can fill a pussy - and yes, in her forbidden hole too. Especially after she just confessed to me that no one had ever been inside there. I will be her first and she will enjoy it to the fullest.

"W-What?" She stutters so innocently and in her eyes full of lust, a touch of confusion and shyness appears. Shit, you're gonna kill me!

On the one hand I'm sorry that I'll spoil her over time, on the other hand I know how naughty my little girl can be - after all I've read all her erotic stories. But there is a lot behind her facade. Something I must and will find out.

"That's my condition, little one. Just say this one sentence." I kiss her jaw, down her neck to her breasts and suckle firmly on her left nipple as she moans again. "Jennie!"

God, this is truly the sexiest thing I've ever heard. Just fuck her already, Jennie!

"Say it. Say you're mine."

She squirms underneath me but doesn't say anything, and I give her a hard slap on the thigh. Excited, she moans and this sound always goes so deep - especially in a very specific region.

"N-No." She fights back.

"No?"

"No."

I raise an eyebrow inquiringly and glare at her. So she doesn't want to give herself to me? Although she wants me more than anyone obviously. I see her swallowing a big lump and I can't help but think of how she swallowed my cum earlier. The way she gave oral sex, the way she made it very clear to me that she wanted to make me completely happy - and by the way, she definitely did! Her mouth felt so fantastically warm and tight that I can't help but imagine what her deep cunt must feel like.

"So you don't want to give yourself completely to me, mhm?" I know how cold I sound right now, but I hate having to share her with anyone - especially with a child.

She looks at me with big eyes and obviously doesn't know what to say. Again I slide my right hand down to her crotch and slip one finger inside her and then another. It wraps so tightly around my fingers alone that I lose my mind. I happily watch as she squirms back under me, moving towards my finger and moaning as I finger fuck her. I slide my other hand to her chest and gently squeeze it. Her skin is so soft all over that I can never take my hands off her. It has become an almost morbid need to always have to touch them.

"You just said you want my cock, yeah?"

"Yes, Jennie. Damn it, just do it!"

"Just say this one sentence, Lisa. Just this one sentence and you redeem yourself." I'm almost begging. I can't stand it anymore myself. Never in my life have I had to struggle so hard for self-control.

"You mean yourself, Jennie." She counters.

"Us."

Her eyes widen in surprise when I say those two letters and get a warm touch. I want you so bad, angel.

I twist her nipple. "Now say you want me and not this guy. You know that I'm better for you."

Suddenly her eyes widen from touched to shocked and she puts her hands on my chest. "Let me go."

However, I continue and caress her delicate body. She should just surrender to me.

"Let me go!"

Realizing that she's trying to push me away, I stop abruptly and look at her in confusion and concern. She doesn't look directly at me, but I see that helpless look in her eyes. Her face turns pale and she trembles. She is afraid.

"Go away!" She squeals and punches my chest.

Suddenly my blood freezes in my veins and without further ado I let her go. Taking the opportunity, she grabs my blanket and sprints down the stairs. All I can hear is her locking herself in my bathroom and suddenly I get this weird feeling I haven't had since I was young. Fear.

-

For half an hour she has barricaded herself in my bathroom and I am pacing back and forth in my apartment like mad. How could this erotic moment escalate like this? I review everything in my head over and over again. How could I possibly give her a panic attack? Why didn't I notice the signs? Have I gone too far?

Several questions buzz around in my head and once again I go to the door and knock on it.

"Lisa, please say something. Do you want some tea? Or something else?"

Still no answer. Upset that she won't talk to me, and more upset at myself, I kick over a chair at the dining table, cursing. How can it be that I'm so freaking out? I just want to hug her and say that everything is fine.

I'm trying to get down a bit, but it's not working. It's only when I hear her unlock the door that I turn to her with hope.

Her petite body is still wrapped in my blanket, her hair is slightly tousled like she's been rubbing herself through it the whole time and her look is still a bit scared. She thinks I don't see it from her facade of making others think she's always okay. But I recognize her, even if she tries to fool me like everyone else.

Without saying anything, I take big steps towards her and just take her in my arms. At first I thought I was trying to calm her down, but when she wraps her arms around me too, I know I just wanted to calm myself down.

-

A/N: Y'all wish for the complete (M). But I'll write it once Lisa realizes that she loves Jennie and not that dude! 😭🤧💀