8> Their Friends Supports

Start from the beginning

Seeing the brunette has lost from her sight, Taeyeon immediately called Sooyoung and asked for her help to bring her all the documents that she has to sign to her apartment. Taeyeon promised to treat Sooyoung and Sunny in a fancy restaurant this night. As a food lover, of course Sooyoung couldn't reject the offer and said yes as soon as Taeyeon asked for her help.

"Taeyeon-ah!!" Sooyoung and Sunny walked to Taeyeon's direction. Taeyeon has arrived 10 minutes earlier at the restaurant. It's a simple but classy restaurant, in fact it's Taeyeon's favorite. It's specialities are Japanese food, range from sushi, sashimi, udon, ramen, etc. The price isn't too expensive but the taste is heavenly, well ate least for Taeyeon.

"Here!!" Taeyeon waved her hand above her head to give signal for the couple.

"Taeng!! Long time no see, buddy!" As soon as they sat, the restaurant owner came.

"Hey, Yoong! Yeah, I was so busy. Sorrry about that, anyway how's business." Yoona, the owner an also Taeyeon's buddy greeted them.

"I knew. The business is pretty great. So, what's for tonight??" Yoona gave them the menu and waited for the order.

"From here to here. That would be enough, right Bunny??" Sooyoung didn't need to say her order. She only pointed from page 1 to 3. Taeyeon's eyes popped out, not because she couldn't afford it of course but because the number of food that Sooyoung ordered.

"Are sure it's enough, honey??" Sunny asked her lover. This question of course almost made Taeyeon got a heart attack.

"Hmm.. You are right, let's add another page then." Sooyoung smiled to Yoona and pointed page 4. This time Taeyeon should've fainted but fortunately she didn't.

"Okay. That's all. I want avocado juice with extra milk. Bunny, what do you want to drink?" Sooyoung turned her head and asked her lover.

"Hmm,, bring me a bottle of wine, the most expensive one." Sunny exclaimed happily. This time, Taeyeon's head already buried on the tabble. She's not fainted, she just frustrated with her 2 best friends.

"Err.. Oo.okay. Taeyeon-ah, you better bring enough money to pay all of these or else!" Yoona threatened Taeyeon playfully. Of course she knew who Taeyeon is so she has no worries about the payment later.

"I'm so doomed!" Taeyeon still has her head on the table.

"Hehehhe.. Yeaayy bunny, we have sucessfully decrease Taeyeon's heritage!!" Sooyoung childishly high five with Sunny.

"Yeaaayy!!!" Sunny put her hands up like a 5 years old kid.

"Oh my God, what have I put myself into??" Taeyeon shook her head and covered her face with both hands.

"Sighed. Whatever, anyway did you bring what I ask from you, Soo??" Taeyeon fixed her position.

"Of course, boss!! Here." Sooyoung got the documents and gave it to Taeyeon.

"Maybe I better take it myself next time. Making you bring these make me broke, Soo." Taeyeon took the documents and sighed.

"Hahahaha.. You won't get broke, Tae. You're even richer than Richie Rich!!" Sooyong hyperboled.

"Anyway, Tae. How are you doing? I've heard it from Soo. I'm sorry for your loss." Sunny held Taeyeon's hand on the table.

"I'm great, Sunny." Taeyeon squeezed Sunny's hand.

"Are you sure?? Have you.. Hmmm move on from Jessica? I know it will be hard for you, but we will always there for you, Tae. Whenever you need friends to share, just let us know." Sunny glanced to Sooyoung and saw her lover nodded in agreement.