Chapter 32

chapter 32

    The reason for this is this.

    As a modern youth who has been disconnected from the Internet for many days, under the worry of the company's bankruptcy, Chu Jinzhi couldn't wait to hang himself on the Internet as soon as he left the company.

    Naturally, the primary focus is on topics related to the variety show just recorded.

    However, the edited version of "Star Survival in the Wilderness" has not yet come out. There are only discussions related to the live broadcast. Chu Jinzhi is not interested in himself, so he specifically searches for Lin Shuyu.

    This search does not matter, Chu Jinzhi was shocked to find that Lin Shuyu actually had so many black fans.

    Look at this, there is someone behind Lin Shuyu, and there is a ghost behind her!

    Lin Shuyu's "Gunshot" is a big name on the set? Is Dou Dizhu coming?

    Lin Shuyu dropped out of junior high school to sell alcohol in a bar and become a receptionist? Hahahaha laughed her to death.

    Chu Jinzhi almost laughed out of high blood pressure on the subway back home. If it wasn't for her wearing a mask, she would have been on social news right away. After returning home, Chu Jinzhi was still unfulfilled, roaming in the joy brought by these shocking black fans' remarks.

    In the end, she thought about it, just like Lin Shuyu who dropped out of junior high school to sell alcohol in a bar, and she liked the blog post when she was a lady at the table, and happily ate the Mala Tang that she brought back from the package.

    System: [Why do you want to like? ]

    Chu Jinzhi: [Huh? Didn't you urge me to focus on doing things to earn points? ]

    System: [...]

    The front foot only talks to people, laughs, hugs and hugs, and the back foot stabs the knife, is this a human? horrible.

    In the evening, when most people's study, work and life come to an end, the network traffic is also heavy.

    To say that the most concerned people in the entertainment industry recently, Lin Shuyu, who was born out of nowhere, and Chu Jinzhi, who recently created a number of Internet red stalks, must occupy half of the country. Even marketing accounts know that they need to bring their names to gain popularity.

    In less than an hour, Chu Jinzhi's compliment of a certain Lin Shuyu Heizi's remarks quickly topped the hot search, and the melon-eating crowd was okay, but he sighed with emotion that the entertainment industry really has a lot of plastic sisters.

    The hardest hits are Chu Honghua's safflower party and haha ​​party, as well as the CP fans who really eat red and white rose CP.

    [No, no, no, no, right after the variety show recording ended? ]

    [I just came back from the live recording and said that I was really down. The good feelings I just gave birth should be regarded as feeding the dog [vomiting]]

    [Chu Honghua, what's the matter with you? Is it because the company doesn't behave like a human being and is messing around with an account? ]

    [To be honest, I just checked Huarui, and it was announced that it was bankrupt and closed a few days ago. Honghua is now hanging in a small studio. I don’t know if this is the new boss deliberately hyping things up [worried][ Worried]]

    [Come here, they came with a mop [funny]]

    [Don't wash the floor washing party, what kind of Chu Honghua is, I didn't know it two years ago? ]