Chapter 53

Chapter 53 I Will Treat You Alone

    Cao Xu was panting heavily, as if he would be out of breath in the next moment. He put his hand on the pergola and looked into the distance, painfully saying, "God, why does it still feel so far away!" At

    his stop, Wei Lan, who was walking forward with his head buried in his arms, was pulled to the point of almost sitting on the ground. , Staggering for a while, Wei Lan swallowed a little blankly, panting hard against the sun.

    Just now, he was emptying his mind and only relying on his body's instinct to move forward. When he stopped like this, Wei Lan felt as if his legs were shaking.

    Except for Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu, Wei Lan, who has the best physical strength, is like this, not to mention Cao Xu, Du Jia Jia Xin Tian and the others.

    Xin Tian was speechless, breathing with her mouth open, even though she was wearing a sun hat made of leaves by Lin Shuyu, the sun still made her dizzy.

    Du Jiajia's knees softened, and she knelt directly on the grass with her hands on the ground. She gasped and complained, "This, this is, ha, is Wangshan a dead horse?"

    He clearly saw them at noon. The flags to be picked, everyone was so excited that they didn’t even cook lunch, just nibbled some jerky and rushed forward excitedly.

    As a result, after more than two hours of rushing, it seemed that the flag was still out of their reach.

    Xin Tian also knelt on the ground, her whole face wrinkled into a ball, "I want, be, roasted."

    It's really too hot!

    It rained continuously for the first two days, which made everyone suffer enough when they were on their way. Yesterday afternoon, they finally walked out of the forest and arrived at the edge of the grassland area. Everyone was so excited that they instantly felt that the sky was bluer and the grass was greener. They all exude a fresh and sweet fragrance, no longer the rotten and gloomy smell of the forest.

    However, after walking for half a day, nature mercilessly slapped them in the face.

    How excited I was yesterday, how numb I am now.

    Lin Shuyu also saw that everyone was exhausted, and was thinking of finding a shady place for everyone to rest.

    On the contrary, Chu Jinzhi, who was carrying Lin Shuyu all the way and still had some spare energy, squinted and looked at the direction of the red flag, took another look, and then turned the Lin Shuyu on his back upside down and started again: "Come on, there is more. It will be there in about an hour."

    She said it with great certainty, although she thought it was unlikely, she still gave the confused friends a boost.

    Cao Xu raised his head and watched Chu Jinzhi walk in front of him, helpless like a big baby: "Really? Teacher Chu, Chinese people don't lie to Chinese people."

    Wei Lan, Xin Tian, ​​and Du Jiajia also looked at him eagerly.

    Chu Jinzhi, who had gone to the front, just turned his head and gave them a smile, and then he accelerated and ran forward with people behind his back, shouting, "Whoever arrives first can go down the mountain first!"

    Cao Xu: "Wow! It must be true! I fought hard too! Go!" He turned over and got up, grabbed the straps of his backpack and chased after him.

    Seeing this, Wei Lan hurriedly chased after him, grabbed the other strap of the backpack that was flying in the air, and was forced to sprint.