Chapter 134

Chapter 134 The First Day of the Survival Competition

    On the one hand, he racked his brains to hit the prey, and then went down to the river and started a close fight with the crocodiles before he successfully landed on the shore with the risk of injury.

    Of course, this unrestrained freedom is limited to Chu Jinzhi alone. When Cao Xu and the other four turtles are half-slipped, they have to use their hands to pull over them little by little. Fortunately, when they are tired, they can let go of their hands and lean on the coat hanging on the rope. Hang yourself out on it and shake it for a while.

    Even Lin Shuyu didn't use the tortoise flying method. After flying to two-thirds of the way with his hands on his jacket, he quickly climbed over with his hands and feet hanging upside down, looking very tired.     Fortunately, the audience and fans of the variety show "Survival in the Wilderness" are very experienced and completely substituted into Chu Jinzhi's point of view, so they are very refreshing, and they are extremely inflated for a while.     [I announce that Chu Honghua is the heroine of Shuangwen! After watching it, I think I can do it again! 】    【I am me too! I think I can drop the keyboard and fly to the front of the A side, hanging upside down and spinning 720 degrees, kicking that silly idiot! 】    【Sister calm down! ! ! 】    Because they walked away before crossing the river, Chu Jinzhi and Mike did not know each other's current progress.     When Chu Jinzhi and the others wanted to come, Mike and Jason might have already crossed the river for quite a while. Cao Xu and the others, who had been terrified on the rope just now, supported their weak knees and offered to hurry on their way.     Cao Xu: "Those two are veterans, they should have been in for a long time now."     Du Jiajia rubbed her knees with both hands: "Yeah, they have also been to this kind of terrain, and I have seen their videos.     " Xin Tian Lima climbed up a little bit with the blue trouser legs, her body was very soft, and her expression was very determined: "Sister Chu, Sister Lin, we will catch up now!" It     can be said that she is physically disabled.

    Wei Lan tugged at the waistband of his trousers so as not to be picked off by Xin Tian, ​​and said, "There must be a lot of mosquitoes in this jungle, do we need to put mud on our body? It seems that mud can only prevent mosquitoes, and other bugs will take the opportunity to drill. Let's go in."

    Lin Shuyu smiled and took off the coat and bundle tied to his body, "Have we forgotten what we use often? Now find a clean sunken stone nearby and smash the herbs and apply them all over the body."

    Others suddenly realized, I just remembered that they usually use herbs to repel mosquitoes and insects, but there is no need to learn to wipe the mud like the foreign wilderness bloggers that they often see.

    Chu Jinzhi has already found a good place to start smashing the herbs, and the others have successively removed the herbs he carried on his body. Chu Jinzhi was very strong, and he was proficient at pounding herbs. The others left two to apply medicine here, and the rest followed Lin Shuyu to find useful plants nearby.

    Some herbs can only grow near the water, and no one knows if they will be there after entering the jungle. It is best to find them and bring them with you in case of emergency.

    This is also a habit that they have developed after recording so many episodes of the Wilderness Survival Variety Show. According to Xin Tian, ​​now she is at home, and she is reluctant to throw away the empty water bottle and cardboard box, so she keeps it, always thinking that she will use it when.

    For this matter, her manager doesn't know how many times she has scolded her. How can such a sweet idol singer live like an old uncle and aunt.

    Others were more or less the same.