Chapter 110

Chapter 110 Sister, do you want to elope?

    The Spring Festival Gala has always pursued stability, and it is often an attitude that a celebrity like Chu Jinzhi is invited. For an artist like her who specializes in acting, the arrangement above is for chorus.

    This is not unexpected. Chu Jinzhi accepted it well, practiced on his own in advance, and went to the CCTV Tower to rehearse with other artists who needed to sing on the same stage before the Spring Festival Gala.

    Because this time the chorus is an ancient war song, and there is an ancient Qin opera in the middle of "Qin Feng Wuyi". Chu Jinzhi needs to dance a red tassel here.     Originally, the director arranged the sword dance. After all, everyone in the circle knows that Chu Jinzhi's sword dance is very good, but Chu Jinzhi felt that the ordinary sword was too dexterous and light, and the epee opened and closed like a rainbow, and it was beautiful. There are some deficiencies and it is not suitable for this Qin Dynasty battle song. After negotiation between the two parties, it was changed to Hongying Gun.     This is also a stage highlight that Chu Jinzhi can win.     The other streaming artists who sang on the same stage knew that no matter what they thought, they couldn't do anything. After all, on the stage of the Spring Festival Gala, they didn't dare to steal the show without any foundation.     When they came home on the 28th night of the twelfth lunar month, Chu Jinzhi and Xiao Deng received the parcel together. It didn't look like much, but each one was heavier than the other. It only takes two trips to get it done.     As soon as Xiao Deng was sent away, Chu Jinzhi received a video call from home, and when he connected it, the picture was surprisingly smooth, Chu Jinzhi raised his eyebrows: "Yo, grandpa, are you going to climb the signal tower? What? The signal is so good?"     The loud voice of the second aunt next to her made the phone buzzer: "You kid, how can you say climbing a signal tower! Our old man spent a lot of money this year, and he did something for the family. What's that?" The     second aunt tugged at the person next to her, and half of the second uncle's blushing face was exposed. The man with glasses was in his fifties, but he could still see the elegance of a literate person. , I didn't get angry even if my glasses were twisted by my wife, and smiled mildly crow's feet: "I installed a wireless signal tower, I wanted to be safe a long time ago, but I haven't communicated well."

    Chu Jinzhi saw that the old man was silent all the time, rolled on the sofa, and deliberately changed the reverse camera to show them the package they had just brought home: "Second Uncle, what did you send? Old Shen, the security guards didn't have any. Push it, and it took me two runs before helping me move things into the elevator." The purpose of

    making the video is to see her, so what is the purpose of showing them these packages now? The old man hiding next to her sullenly reprimanded her: "Why don't you just take it apart and see what you sent? Also ask, it's a waste of cell phone battery!"

    Chu Jinzhi turned the camera back, and smiled and leaned in front of the camera left and right Showing his face up and down, he pierced the old man's mind with narcissism: "If you want to see me, just say it, grandpa, why are you so screwed up? Look, look, am I more beautiful? Is it?" The

    second aunt squeezed in front of the camera again, clapping her hands, "Really! Old man, second brother, look, the branches are really getting longer and more beautiful!"

    The old man who was about to speak was pushed away again Now, the second uncle is helpless, so he can only pull his wife and say, "You lower your voice, I have a headache tonight after drinking wine." The

    second aunt gave a loud "hey" again, which was quite blaming, but The next sound was soft and slow again, not to be gentle, but it was already a rare gentleness: "I told you not to drink, but I won't listen to it! It's okay now? You know it's uncomfortable? I'll go. I'll pour you a bowl of hot tea, don't sit by the fire, go back to the back room and lie down."