Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Discussion on Sleeping Positions

    In the evening, the guests had already returned to the tent to prepare to rest. In the simple workshop, the post-editors were busy dragging out the footage just shot today for rough editing.

    The shooting time is as long as more than ten hours a day, and the last seven days can only be cut out for three episodes, and the amount to be cut is not too huge.

    This is a very test of the skill in the later stage, whether it is editing techniques or the aesthetics and judgment of whether the material is retained or not.

    After an unknown amount of time, the assistant director fell asleep on the reclining chair next to him and walked around, and soon found a young editor looking at the fixed scene on the screen in a daze.

    The assistant director looked at the screen.

    On the screen, the sun had already set on the sea level, and under the background light with only a little afterglow left on the horizon, Lin Shuyu and Chu Jinzhi bent over, and squatted and looked up at each other.

    Looking left and right, the assistant director nodded in satisfaction.

    Not to mention, this picture is quite eye-catching. The main reason is that the real makeup of these two actresses is really durable. They have been away from cosmetics and skin care products on a desert island for so many days. Under the dim natural light, rough pores and blemishes are still invisible, as if it comes with a soft filter.

    Just this appearance and this level of skin are rare in the entire entertainment industry.

    This kind of close-up is not afraid of any angle of the camera on the big screen of the movie, it is simply God chasing after feeding.

    Thinking of this, the assistant director couldn't help but think that Shao Wang had been making a fool of himself recently, and the rumors that were revealed tonight seemed to involve the Wang family.

    Seeing that Wang Shao, this dog thing, is going to fail, and once the mountain that has held down Chu Jinzhi for two years is moved away, this golden phoenix is ​​afraid that it will really soar into the sky.

    He seems to have seen how these two red and white roses will overwhelm the female stars of the same age in domestic entertainment for at least the next ten years.

    Just as the assistant director recalled the glorious days of fighting with gods in the entertainment industry when he was young, the young editor finally discovered the arrival of the assistant director. The young editor pulled up the chair and turned to look up at the assistant director: "Assistant director, I have an idea. Look, do these two people have a special sense of CP?" Inside the

    tent.

    Before going to bed, Lin Shuyu deliberately pulled Chu Jinzhi to have a serious bedtime conversation.

    Lin Shuyu: "Do you know how your sleeping position is at night?"

    Chu Jinzhi: "Huh? It's pretty good. " Lin Shuyu looked at her sideways

    and found that she really thought so seriously, so she was silent, " Yes There is no possibility that your sleeping position is not very good?"

    Chu Jinzhi turned over, from lying on her back to lying on her side facing Lin Shuyu, she folded her hands and asked with open eyes, "Why? , squeezed you last night? Hey, wasn't that special last night? Maybe it was cold, so it squeezed you."

    Chu Jinzhi took out a hand and made an ok gesture: "Don't worry, I will definitely not squeeze you tonight, you see, I already have a quilt!"

    Although I still have doubts about this, Chu Jinzhi said so confidently, and then think about the situation last night was really special, it was the wind and the wind It's raining, the other party also put her pants on at that time, so it seems understandable to completely imprison her in her arms as a pillow?