Chapter 105

Chapter 105 Recording of "Script Battle Royale"

    This time, Chu Jinzhi, a blind cat, really met a dead mouse. There was indeed something wrong with the two bottles.

    Before coming to pick up the people, Cao Xu got a task, that is to make the guests who came this time drink the designated drink unconsciously, and then the guests will enter a state of poisoning, which will play a role in promoting the development of the plot in the later script. effect.

    But there is a check and balance, that is, if a guest guesses that there is a problem with the drink during this process, Cao Xu will drink it by himself and enter a state of death.

    Originally, when Cao Xu received the task, he thought he could kill him. After all, who would think that there is a problem with the drink? Who would have thought that he would die before he was born, and he was the first to lie down on the board.

    After Cao Xu lay down, the executive director next to him took out the task card, and asked Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu to inherit Cao Xu's task, looking for an opportunity to "poison" the resident guests of "Script Royale".     Chu Jinzhi and her teacher Xiaobai were stunned, and Chu Jinzhi asked sincerely, "Do you have any grudges with your sponsor father?" To actually make such a script.     The executive director handed over the mission card to the two of them, while hiding his face and laughing and screaming, Chu Jinzhi turned around and said to Lin Shuyu, "As expected of a battle royale, I felt a lot of murderous intentions right away, Teacher Xiaobai, do you want to do this mission? ?"     Lin Shuyu looked at Cao Xu, who was still dutifully lying on the board, thinking: "So is this drink poisoning people, or poisoning them to death?" I     didn't expect the other party to be so cautious. It was originally a small trap, but it triggered In order to remind the plot, the executive director had to draw out another task card and hand it to the two of them.     This task card is obviously much more detailed than the previous one.     The first task card is a simple sentence: please find an opportunity to poison the aborigines.     The second task card is more detailed: the aborigines are a race that worships the god of nature. Every January, the god of nature falls asleep and the god of darkness descends, which will randomly take away the soul of one person. Is this a god's game or are some people harming people in the name of gods and ghosts? Please new immigrants find the truth, and then use the water of judgment in your hand to kill them!

    ho!

    This difference is not a little bit big!

    Lin Shuyu was the first to react: "So if we didn't trigger the plot just now to get the second mission card, and waited for us to give the aboriginal residents a dud with drinks, would we also be the one to harm people?"

    Chu Jinzhi tutted and shook his head . : "Dirty! The heart of the screenwriter of "The Script Battle Royale" is too dirty! People who think they are righteous have inadvertently turned into scourges themselves. Sure enough, what the policeman said is too right. The greater the temptation, the greater the danger!"     After finishing speaking, Chu Jinzhi raised his head and said to Lin Shuyu, "As a good citizen who obeys the law, Teacher Xiaobai, we can't take on this kind of task. Murderers have     their own laws to judge!"     The executive director was dumbfounded and went to see Lin Shuyu.     Unexpectedly, Lin Shuyu also nodded in agreement, "Yes, very good, Teacher Xiaohong, continue to maintain this mentality and conduct."     Now the executive director was really dumbfounded, "No, two teachers, this, this is the script Ah! I don't really want you to kill people!"     As for legal issues?     Chu Jinzhi bitterly criticized the executive director: "It's not even the script, it's fueling the breeding of our dark psychology!" The     executive director: "..."     This sounds quite reasonable.     So is this a temporary script change?     Just when the executive director was doubting his life, the two who were still making a generous statement just now suddenly got together and whispered loudly.     Chu Jinzhi: "It seems that there is no hidden plot?" Lin Shuyu:     "It seems to be true."     Chu Jinzhi: "Oh no, this is it? This is it? " Lin Shuyu: "You calm     down, I am very worried. After a while they turn off the camera and beat you before continuing the recording."