Chapter 88

Chapter 88

    The September Jingui event will be held in Blue City, a prosperous city on the international level along the coast.

    Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu also didn't need to ask the director to ask for leave, because all the artists in the crew who had a bit of weight received invitations, and Director Qiu had to pack up and go with the producer, and the heads of the three major TV stations in advance. Contact "Xiu Xian Ji" about the broadcasting rights and the broadcasting schedule.

    Don't look at "Xiu Xian Ji", which is only halfway through the filming. There are still editing and special effects review processes in the later stage. There are many TV dramas waiting to be broadcast on the three major TV stations during the prime time period. It is too late to queue up half a year in advance. You have to have strong connections.     Like this kind of event, walking the red carpet is naturally a time for stars from all walks of life to compete. Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu, one red and one white, separated by a dozen people in order, still quickly climbed the hot search just after walking the red carpet.     This kind of irrelevant moment of earning points, Chu Jinzhi naturally directly asked his girlfriend to "compare the beauty on Weibo". , "Stars in the Wilderness Survival", which had already finished broadcasting and entered the silent period, poured in another wave of traffic, which casually overwhelmed the popular variety show of the season.     Since then, the traffic and topic interest represented by Chu Jinzhi have attracted the attention of all parties.     When he participated in the event not long ago, Chu Jinzhi was still the group of eight-tier artists who were arranged in the backmost position, but this time he was directly arranged in the front position.     Chu Jinzhi walked in front and entered the venue first. After waiting for a while, he saw Lin Shuyu come in, and quickly raised his hand to greet people. There was a camera on the scene that specifically aimed at the performance of various artists in the venue. Seeing that the red and white roses who had just posted a hot entry on Weibo were so intimate in private, they naturally turned the camera of the live broadcast.     Lin Shuyu smiled and waved back gently, Yao Tong pulled her out of the camera, Lin Shuyu just looked back and gave her a reassuring look, and then still walked firmly and calmly towards Chu Jinzhi's direction.

    Chu Jinzhi pretended not to see Yao Tong's movements, and sent a polite smile from a distance, and when Lin Shuyu approached, he couldn't wait to reach out and pull her. As soon as Lin Shuyu sat down, she rubbed over a little and made the two get closer: "Does your agent dislike me? Sister, did I make you embarrassed by letting you come to my side?"

    Lin Shuyu sorted out The hand on the skirt paused, and his eyes squinted at her with a smile: "When did you go to sign up for Little Raccoon's private class?"

    Chu Jinzhi laughed: "As expected, I couldn't hide from Teacher Xiao Bai, just now Little Raccoon and the others were there. The group will be there in a while, let us reserve a seat for them."

    Jingui Grand Party did not directly post everyone's name on the seat, it was the staff who led it to which row, and the rest can be seated at will .

    Even the seats are large arc sofas that are very casual.

    Whether it is Lin Shuyu or Chu Jinzhi, there is currently no popular TV series starring in it, and this event is basically just to make soy sauce. On the contrary, Xin Tian and Du Jiajia have broadcast TV series from August last year to this year. I don't know if they can win any awards.

    It didn't take long for Xintian, Du Jiajia, Weilan and Cao Xu to come in one after another. The six of them can be considered a life-and-death friendship. Sitting together will naturally have endless chats. Compared with other stars, it can be said that it is very lively, and the live broadcasts are frequent. Hit this way.